The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Can’t wait to hear where this May ppv is gonna be

Wish Benny/Olivera was 5 rounds considering it’s gonna determine who’s next for the title shot

Wish Dariush got the title shot next but again he doens't know how to promote himself
His fight against Tony Ferguson was boring as ****.

That was his opportunity to shine on the main card against a big name opponent.

…he’s got no one to blame but himself.

Aljo going to say his bicep was hurt if he loses. Henry won’t get credit.

But if Aljo wins, dudes can’t front. He probably one of the greatest BW.

I think Wonderboy is 6' and Connor is 5'9 but they size up well.

They gonna do some capoeira-karate style demo during the upcoming TUF season? I'll be watching the upcoming season and interested to see Wonderboy training with the new guys. Though not happy Conor seemingly brought in 3 future Artem's in place of other deserving fighters.

Must be some corny mma inside joke so ill take that answer as a no 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
blessed.gif

That’s a good main event for a hohum UFC fight night.

Man I remember ten years ago, those Fox or FX cards used to be lit.

With Francis gone, Curtis definitely should get a shot at the title. He’s done more recently than Stipe.

Great quote from Jones. Can really build towards a potential fight against Francis while throwing shots at Izzy's friend

I still going with Gane though lol

“I don’t think I deserve any criticism. I’m here, I’m here. Francis has the opportunity to face me and he opted out of the opportunity. If anyone should be criticized, it is Francis Ngannou. If I’m correct, he was offered the biggest contract in heavyweight history. He had the opportunity to be the guy to dethrone me,” Jones said to RMC Sport.

“He didn’t believe in himself, Francis didn’t believe in himself, he wasn’t willing to gamble on himself. I felt bad for the fans, I know that would’ve been a massive fight for the fans and people all around the world would’ve loved to see that event. I’m not counting it out, I could see Francis going and fighting in boxing and doing whatever he is going to do. I think he is always going to be welcomed back to the UFC. That is always going to be a big, big fight and I will be ready for him.”

Top four fights ain’t bad. Great, no. There’s definitely pugilistic entertainment the whole weekend. Fury/Paul. Bellator in Ireland. Spann/Krylov.

Great quote from Jones. Can really build towards a potential fight against Francis while throwing shots at Izzy's friend

I still going with Gane though lol

“I don’t think I deserve any criticism. I’m here, I’m here. Francis has the opportunity to face me and he opted out of the opportunity. If anyone should be criticized, it is Francis Ngannou. If I’m correct, he was offered the biggest contract in heavyweight history. He had the opportunity to be the guy to dethrone me,” Jones said to RMC Sport.

“He didn’t believe in himself, Francis didn’t believe in himself, he wasn’t willing to gamble on himself. I felt bad for the fans, I know that would’ve been a massive fight for the fans and people all around the world would’ve loved to see that event. I’m not counting it out, I could see Francis going and fighting in boxing and doing whatever he is going to do. I think he is always going to be welcomed back to the UFC. That is always going to be a big, big fight and I will be ready for him.”

Francis departing, and the possibility of Jones rattling off 2 wins. Winning the belt and defending it only sets up a bigger bag for both of them if that fight ever happens

Is anyone watching the F2W tonight? a little disappointed that Gordon won't be competing, hope Rod has a good showing even though it was a last-minute replacement

Back
Top Bottom