The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Also, Yair thinking the UFC is going to let him call the shots on a unification fight with an undisputed champ is hilarious.

Volk is a very active fighter and clearly won’t want to wait until September to fight in Yair’s backyard. Would be funny if Yair gets stripped for refusing a “unification“ fight outside of his terms.
I wouldn’t be surprised, if Yair can get more butts in seats and ppv sales, then why not have it in Mexico??? I could be wrong, volk is highly respected but does he have a surge of fans outside of Australia? I believe Yair is a bigger star than him and is way more marketable even tho volk is a top p4p.

Kinda funny reading that people are being more serious about the p4p list.

I always viewed p4p as being if all fighters were the same size and weight class, who would be able to beat all the other fighters.

I wouldn’t be surprised, if Yair can get more butts in seats and ppv sales, then why not have it in Mexico??? I could be wrong, volk is highly respected but does he have a surge of fans outside of Australia? I believe Yair is a bigger star than him and is way more marketable even tho volk is a top p4p.

Last time they let Yair fight at home, he eye poked his opponent into Bolivion then called Bisping a puto. And his opponent, who legitimately got one of the worst eye pokes, was pelted with garbage and drinks.

UFC might not care, but if I was the real champ and P4P, I’d let Yair know at best he should expect neutral territory in Vegas.

But they did just force Islam to fight in Australia.

Last time they let Yair fight at home, he eye poked his opponent into Bolivion then called Bisping a puto. And his opponent, who legitimately got one of the worst eye pokes, was pelted with garbage and drinks.

UFC might not care, but if I was the real champ and P4P, I’d let Yair know at best he should expect neutral territory in Vegas.

But they did just force Islam to fight in Australia.
Flying Islam to Australia to defend his belt is crazy. Which is another factor they should’ve pointed him for #1 p4p

While I don't think Yair's preference matters much it would not at all surprise me to see them do a UFC Mexico card with him and Moreno being spotlighted. I see 2023 being a year they really try to push these Mexican fighters.

BKFC was actually pretty damn good. But yea Diego needs to call it a career in all combat sports, Hardy got slept and main event just wow thought Richman was gonna KO Hunt who slept him after almost being out himself.

All I could think of when I saw Conor IG posts flying to Vegas

“Hard to go to war when you bring your family with you”

This is a cash grab. The question is does he still have it?

The other question is will folks in this thread watch it?

Saw that he got 3 fighters kicked out the TUF house so his fighters could get have spots :smh:
That’s kind of wack. I don’t want to see SBG guys.

The most relevant SBG guy right now is Johnny Walker 🤦🏽‍♂️ (and that was after he began losing). Man should’ve went to ATT.

Back
Top Bottom