The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Anyone else watching today card or I’m the only one?
Going to throw up the main event on a screen once it comes on. Rest of the card is straight regional MMA.

Andrade/Blanchfield is a great fight that really has my interest. Had Erine beating Taila but Andrade is a different beast. May be too much too soon but she's young and talented enough to take an L and still fight for a title in a year or 2.

Blanchfield was teeing off on Andrade with the 1-2s beautifully. Then Andrade started timing her with the right hook on those exits in the last couple minutes.

Fun Fight so far

Hooollllly ****! Blanchfield is the real ******* deal man. Short notice or not, that was ******* impressive. She's not shy to stand in the pocket and trade too.

I’ll def watch, but my expectation is chandler cooks him when it comes time to fight.
I’m not a Conor McGregor fan…I can’t stand the guy.

But unless he’s fallen off a cliff physically, I’d make him the favorite against Chandler.

If his takedown defense is on point like it used to be, then the fight stays standing and he picks Chandler apart just like he did Eddie Alvarez.

I hope I’m wrong.

…would love too to see Conor get wrecked one last time.

Whats Conor weighing these days? The recent vids make him look around 185+ . Heard they want the Chandler fight at 55 so interested to see if that actually happens or they bend and go to 70.

Well rumor is it won't take place til at least Sept so plenty time to cut or iron things out.

I’m not a Conor McGregor fan…I can’t stand the guy.

But unless he’s fallen off a cliff physically, I’d make him the favorite against Chandler.

If his takedown defense is on point like it used to be, then the fight stays standing and he picks Chandler apart just like he did Eddie Alvarez.

I hope I’m wrong.

…would love too to see Conor get wrecked one last time.

I give chandler the advantage based off him being more active. Look at the porier and gaethje fights, yeah he didn’t win but they were competitive. I also don’t think chandler has a bunch of yes men around him, and he’s actually training with the best guys in the world.

I’d love to see Conor pick him apart and look great, but I’m afraid he’s gonna look like he doesn’t belong out there the same way he looked in his last fight with porier.

Either way if Aljo wins or loses, he should be able to fight others in the division that I wouldn't mind seeing. If Henry wins, then make the O'Malley fight after cause I am sure Sean isn't trying to fight anyone under him now that he is ranked #1. Still want to see him fight Marlon Vera though.

Really hope aljo wins then vacates and we can get Sean/chito for the title. That’s if chito wins his next fight against sandhagen

With Jon's lackluster recent showings in addition to being not only heavier, but slower (looks more bloated than anything, not much muscle added) without a size advantage I can't say I'm convinced this is gonna turn out well.

If I had to guess.....Gane will be content sitting back to counter, so Jon will press him against the cage and try to wear him down going for singles and striking in the clinch.

Back
Top Bottom