The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah...embracing that sports personality/influencer role requires walking a tight rope. In the pursuit of truth, you're always going to make enemies.

Making unbiased comments toward Jon offended his sensitive sensibilities. Jon doesn't like criticism (besides from Dana).

Being a journalist AND having an interview show are counter productive. Also, it's difficult to know when Ariel's schilling since he doesn't completely disclose his employment sometimes to these platforms/promoters.

Tony Khan. Brendan Schaub. Paddy Pimblet. Muhammed Mokaev. Jamahal Hill (SP). Jon Jones. Ali. The list keeps growing.

I usually don't mind Ariel and his takes but him having that one dude who runs the **** from Saudi to open his show yesterday really got me looking at him sideways.

Don't be a hypocrite when you try and call out the Ali fighters with their Kadyrov ties then go and have the guy from a regime that thinks it's cool to strip away womens rights and run a bone saw on a journalist who rightfully criticizes them.
I don’t even watch his show in full anymore

I got nothing against him but wow at this lmao. Wouldn’t have heard about this otherwise

Yeah...embracing that sports personality/influencer role requires walking a tight rope. In the pursuit of truth, you're always going to make enemies.

Making unbiased comments toward Jon offended his sensitive sensibilities. Jon doesn't like criticism (besides from Dana).

Being a journalist AND having an interview show are counter productive. Also, it's difficult to know when Ariel's schilling since he doesn't completely disclose his employment sometimes to these platforms/promoters.

Tony Khan. Brendan Schaub. Paddy Pimblet. Muhammed Mokaev. Jamahal Hill (SP). Jon Jones. Ali. The list keeps growing.
Ariel isn’t a journalist anymore idc what he says

A lot of these big names with shows and podcasts aren’t actual journalists even if they call themselves that

Just sign the contracts guys

This is an interesting matchup since both of them are keen on wrestling and takedowns / really difficult to know who comes out on top
- I do know Dana and the ufc hate merab now since he was too buddy buddy with sterling to fight him

This is Armans moment don’t fumble it

Green going from the rising Dawson to a washed hooker is hilarious

Beniel is almost on his way out tbh / especially at his age so I’m expecting arman to take this

And man ufc is trying to get rid of Bobby 😂- they failed their first plan to have Bobby lose to Dawson to boost his image in the company /
Now they feeding green to hooker 😂😂😂

Ariel isn’t a journalist anymore idc what he says

A lot of these big names with shows and podcasts aren’t actual journalists even if they call themselves that
Right one Hundo.

He’s no different than SAS except Stephan probably a better entertainer and smoother.

Just like SAS, he has created controversy and annoyed athletes.

I’m listening to yesterday’s MMA Hour. That impromptu call by the Saudi Government which is crazy in how they expressed their desire to do sports washing.

Ariel pulling receipts on Ant Evans, Dana White, Suga Sean, Jon Jones, etc. and not hiding his affinity for Francis N’Gannou.

Ariel post ESPN took lessons from Skip, SAS and the outlet from Boston.

You can’t front and say there isn’t a rising number of MMA athletes that have issue with him. On the other hand, he’s obviously cool with Jake Paul, Eddie Hearn, WWE, Conor McGregor, Scott Coker, PFL, etc. So who is the real Ariel?

I find it funny that they felt the need to even put out a statement on this lol, but classy none the less

You’re not welcome there no more Ian! Sorry bud that wasn’t your gym to begin with lol

Lol at anyone being fed to Hooker these days. Hooker is the guy fighters use to setup the next fight I.E. Chandler. If Green were to finish Hooker I could see him being matched up with another top 10 LW. I'm not gonna count put Hooker though as Green may have reached his ceiling.

Cliffs on the Garry gym situation? Did they just not appreciate him training at different gyms constantly?

Cliffs on the Garry gym situation? Did they just not appreciate him training at different gyms constantly?
Ian was popping in and out of Leon’s gym seemingly with no issue

But as Ian kept winning and rising it doesn’t make sense for him to keep training there especially with Leon

So I understand the gym’s decision it actually would be weirder if they kept letting Ian in lol

I bet Dan Hooker went through a ton of **** growing up with the last name Hooker. I shudder to think what would’ve happened to a kid like that in the middle/high school I went to.

…wouldn’t be surprised at all if that contributed to him becoming a fighter.

Back
Top Bottom