The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So Francis post fight interview was an attempt to get another bag in boxing? He can’t seriously be trying to start a boxing career at his age.

Is he just angling for a Wilder or Joshua fight?

I wouldn’t be mad at him.

He deserves the bag. Plus boxing is less grinding/brutal than MMA.

Not really interested in his PFL fights. No one there with a big name for him to fight. But I think he’s obligated to fight twice there.

It has begun

1698439266790.jpeg

1698439290758.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

Nobody ever gave a single damb about the PFL, nobody knows more than 1 HW there. Only hope for them is Doumbe beating more cans and Lazy King

Francis keeps winning in life and it's absolutely insane, this doesn't seem like reality. He should never go back to MMA again as much as I'd like to see him come back to the UFC. There's really no point for him

They robbed him of this moment though. This is a travesty

Nicksick gotta be sick

Francis is just a truly inspirational individual. Everything that he does, his entire story and everything still coming at him, man. Storybook type ****.

Wonder if all the folks who said he fumbled the bag big time will finally admit that UFC ****ed it all up themselves. Imagine if them dudes got a 50% cut of this **** :lol::sick:

Like Cashflow Cashflow said, this is the fight they tried to sell the Conor wolf tickets on against Floyd. Francis looked like a true competitor in there and not someone who was getting carried for a competitive fight.

Last edited:
That was best outcome possible
Tyson doesn't catch an L and Francis looked good coming out
Sets up a rematch or Tyson can box Usyk and Francis can face someone like wilder or Joshua
Both getting bags. Happy for francis

Back
Top Bottom