The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

1701267039835.jpeg

Ian Garry is real lucky he's fighting Luque next. If he fought someone like Holland I'm not sure one man could handle the amount of clowning that he'd suffer at the press conference

So PFL renewed their deal with ESPN. From what I've seen so far, the deal does not have PFL Europe or Bellator International :lol: :smh:. Like why is the roster full of fighters you just acquired not on your ESPN deal?

Guess we won't be watching Doumbé and LK (legally) stateside if they don't end up on PPVs :stoneface: :smh:

So PFL renewed their deal with ESPN. From what I've seen so far, the deal does not have PFL Europe or Bellator International :lol: :smh:. Like why is the roster full of fighters you just acquired not on your ESPN deal?

Guess we won't be watching Doumbé and LK (legally) stateside if they don't end up on PPVs :stoneface: :smh:
The most Bellator thing to do. It doesn't sound like they have a great strategy and road map for trying to improve their product and fan attention.

Who is MMA Guru and why do I keep seeing him pop up on my feed
Ever since twitters been ****** up by Elon I've seen him and a couple other random people pop up on the for you feed. Mans just another incel that makes fight picks that has a big following of other incels. Bunch of them dudes try to start beefs (unsuccessfully) with Luke and Ariel just for clout.

This just reminded me that Anthony Johnson is no longer with us :smh:
RIP. He was a menace in that era. He KO'd Glover and Gustaffson. He never got to fight Rashad (which was a team mate) and Jon.

Sad how he passed so young.
That second clip of him as Ariel with all the stereotypes associated with Jewish people is some vile ****. I hate 'fans' of this sport sometimes
That dude got a lil cult. Garry's wife called him out in one of her videos.

I didn't know who he was until I started to check reddit /ufc for more MMA info. Seems like a slimy dude.

Back
Top Bottom