The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

8ex16b9c453c1.jpg

sandhagen/umar and mvp/holland on the board :nerd:

I like the Holland/MVP matchup. Not sure why they’re hell bent on Umar/Sandhagen. He fought Font and legit is a top contender at BW.

Holland/Page?? Wonder if Holland will have a gentleman's agreement not to take it to the mats like he did vs Wonderboy???!!!

This is like the other time the war room matchups were on a pod, the matchups may or may not come to fruition. Sounds like MVP to the UFC is a done deal though.

Venom Page Vs. Who? :nerd:
Bro with all due respect to mvp, any fight involving him ain’t super lol

Looking at the rankings and just low hanging fruit— if it ain’t conor then maybe it’s really islam going up to 170? Idk who else fits this mold

I doubt he’s talking about izzy

A stretch would be O’Malley going up vs max or something?? Alex going to hw?? Chimaev??

Don’t seem to be obvious choices here… and if it’s for a belt or not… hmmmmm

Bro with all due respect to mvp, any fight involving him ain’t super lol

Looking at the rankings and just low hanging fruit— if it ain’t conor then maybe it’s really islam going up to 170? Idk who else fits this mold

I doubt he’s talking about izzy

A stretch would be O’Malley going up vs max or something?? Alex going to hw?? Chimaev??

Don’t seem to be obvious choices here… and if it’s for a belt or not… hmmmmm

You’re right about MVP, but I really only see Izzy and Jon Jones being big enough names to really make it a super fight.

Glad they decided to run back Rodriguez/Ortega , very interested how both look at this stage of their careers.

Also feels strange to see Moreno in a bout with no title implications after his last 6 were.

Back
Top Bottom