The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I dunno. I guess Charles deserves the shot because he beat Beniel on his way to washdom first. Beniel is like Tony now.

But I wouldn’t be mad if Islam fought Arman either.
I love Charles, he's one of the good guys and stories in the sport but man we don't need to see that ran back. Give Islam fresh matchups. If not Arman, I'd rather see Justin get the shot and match up Charles and Arman for next.

Arman is the toughest matchup for Islam and will be the best fight out of all the contenders. Lightweight is heating up and the old guard starting to get phased out.

Yall killing Benny already :lol:. He is nowhere near washed Tony. I know I said he's chinny but he's still a top 10 fighter. He just got the short end of the stick getting matched up with a former champ that has the most finishes and a fighter we've all said would be a future champ.

He can and will beat a lot of the guys on the back end of the rankings. He'll separate the pretenders from the contenders. Just hope he doesn't get matched against Saint Denis next or man's career will really be over.

It’s actually much worse when you listen lol. Dana does his usual deflection. What do you think? Do you cover the sport? What about their ticket sales? Their ratings? Just straights discredits the journalist. At least he didn’t call him stupid. Just called him the guy who knows a lot about a lot of stuff just not tv ratings and ticket sales…you’re that guy.

He not wrong. But so hard to get straight answers.

2024?

It’s tough due to Ramadan. Ya lucky to get two Islam or Khabib fights a year. October is guaranteed. But I can’t see him fighting any other time that year. Can probably do January or February of 2025.

I’ve heard someone say he might end up on the Saudi card.

In the landscape of the ufc you never know when you’ll get a shot. There’s so many ppvs so many injuries you never know

I’d assume Islam fights at least twice in 2024. Charlie, Justin and Arman are the top choices

That’s good odds imo for any of them

^^^When?

They announced their headliners through March. Ramadan is March to April.

Saudi card March 2nd. I mean…he could fight on that card on a non PPV. Then it’s probably summer or later.

It’s wild to think back to this fight. Some had Arman slightly edging Gamrot.

MMA Math…Gamrot lost a UD to Beniel. Is Dariush washed or just chinny? Is Arman that dude? Best legit threat to Islam?

Between Charles and Justin being ahead of Arman AND Islam expressing he wants to go up to 170 too a lot of things in the way for Arman title shot

And to be clear in the current 155 landscape I want to see Arman fight Islam the most out of all the contenders

Back
Top Bottom