The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

One thing Arman has going for him is that Dana said at the presser him and Islam for the title would be a big fight in Abu Dhabi. I just hope they dont ice Islam until the fall. The man said he wants to fight 3x this year, ******* let him.

I think he fights beginning of summer and whoever doesn't get the shot between Charles and Justin will end up fighting Arman for next on the Abu Dhabi card.

Figgy don’t understand he’s in a murderers row at 135
I low key wish the God of War would come back. Ever since that one loss to Moreno, he just hasn't fought the same. Could Umar, Merab, Aljo be bad matchups? Yes. But Figgy definitely doesn't have a huge climb to a title shot thanks to beating Rob Font.

bobby sacrificed himself for the hood :frown:

Arman looked great, maybe 1 more big fight and he's undeniable
If Turner did that to him, what would Hooker have done? I forgot about that insane fight Hangman and Turner had. They're both tall, long fighters. Hooker has that dawg in him. Bobby probably might have lost that fight too.

I think 135 is the best. But can't front. 155 could be just as good or better. BSD!! Arman!! Gamrot!! Fiziev!! Islam!! The division's issue is the Chandlers, Poriers, and Gaethjes holding onto their spots and the infrequent championship fights.

1701732435852.png

I didn’t like these comments essentially saying he would’ve been happy if Bobby Green suffered from trauma.

If it was some sort of longstanding blood feud, maybe I could understand it.

But saying stuff like that because there was some minor run in at a hotel?

…that’s ignorant imo.
I haven’t been paying attention to this closely but I was also surprised to see how upset Arman was at the hotel

And then continuing this after the event. You’re right it’s a little crazy

I low key wish the God of War would come back. Ever since that one loss to Moreno, he just hasn't fought the same. Could Umar, Merab, Aljo be bad matchups? Yes. But Figgy definitely doesn't have a huge climb to a title shot thanks to beating Rob Font.

I think Dana is way more focused on umar/sandhagen seeing the next title shot over figgy sniffing a title shot

Back
Top Bottom