The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Shannon looking like a casual.

Conor beat Max with blown ACL and wrestling. Conor was a masterful striker but he still had a ground game and some okay wrestling. He still manage to hang in there the longest against Khabib. Khabib been wrestling since he was a kid. Cmon.

I don’t disagree with Rousey but it’s because she had a bad coach. She didn’t train with a real team. And she never felt adversity.

Last edited:

She had bad stand up.

She wasn’t going to beat Cyborg. And Holly was the first to expose her. And Amanda was a savage. Probably the greatest women’s MMA fighter.

Ronda came at a time when the women’s game was still nascent and competition under developed. If we’re keeping it a buck, Bantamweight is in pretty bad shape. The current UFC model doesn’t work for women’s straw weight, men and women’s flyweight and women’s bantamweight. Gotta give the smaller folks some love.

There’s rumors Ronda might come back. I wouldn’t be mad if she did. But she’d definitely need a great camp around her and treat it like GSP.

Man's going to beat Luque to pieces :lol:. 1 showing against an undersized, old RDA does not change my opinion on Luque.

Before a couple of rough losses Vicente beat better competition than Mrs. Machado has ever seen.

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

Plus he had that nasty health scare. Hasn’t been as active. So I wouldn’t say his stock is low. It’s a good test for Garry. If he starches Luque then yeah Garry has arrived. Seven fight win streak in da UFC. Three against legit top WW contenders in Drod, Magny and Luque IF he wins.

Yeah, Neil Magny and DRod are better names than anyone on that list man :lol:. TWood was way washed by that time. Luque is pretty much at the top of but in the Magny, Drod tier imo. Not to mention, the man's brain was literally bleeding from the Geoff Neal fight.

Yeah, Neil Magny and DRod are better names than anyone on that list man :lol:. TWood was way washed by that time. Luque is pretty much at the top of but in the Magny, Drod tier imo. Not to mention, the man's brain was literally bleeding from the Geoff Neal fight.

IMG_3376.jpeg
IMG_3375.jpeg

And Woodley as washed as he is accomplished more in his life than the Irish ****hold will ever attain.

Tatsuro Taira is a beast. Love watching him fight.
Just caught a couple fights. Never seen Tatsuro fight before. Pretty good wrestler for 125. Wouldn’t be mad if they had a grappling bake off between him and Mokaev. Taira’s striking seems more solid.

I still have my doubts about Roundtree. Just seems so inconsistent. And if you asked me what his strengths are…the answer would be different every fight. He’d get massacred by Paotan.

Song looked solid but man that fight was boring especially with his opponent having issues with a heckler and the ref.

Just caught a couple fights. Never seen Tatsuro fight before. Pretty good wrestler for 125. Wouldn’t be mad if they had a grappling bake off between him and Mokaev. Taira’s striking seems more solid.

I still have my doubts about Roundtree. Just seems so inconsistent. And if you asked me what his strengths are…the answer would be different every fight. He’d get massacred by Paotan.

Song looked solid but man that fight was boring especially with his opponent having issues with a heckler and the ref.

Personally want no parts of seeing taira/mokaev until a belt is on the line. Two YOUNG rising undefeated prospects. No need to rush a fight between them.

Personally want no parts of seeing taira/mokaev until a belt is on the line. Two YOUNG rising undefeated prospects. No need to rush a fight between them.
That's fair. Don't cannibalize young prospects.

Also Mokaev is currently in the top ten.

But it's good to see there's some life in men's flyweight.

Back
Top Bottom