The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Smith hopefully just stops yapping. He’s the most mid washed fighter who still speaks like he’s something… it’s incredible
Did you know?

That in MMA adjacent circles, he became the lineal LHW champion post his Jones' fight (thanks to the illegal knee from Jones)!! And that he lost that title to Glover who didn't lose it until his loss to Jiri. And now Glover's "pupil" Poatan is now the lineal champion.

This is wild. It has been a bit since we seen Colby but I feel like his style is terrible for Leon.

Leon's TDD seemed to have greatly improved in that last Usman fight and as long as he keeps it standing I really don't think Colby has much for him. Plus I think Colby being so inactive lately will be to his detriment and father time is going to catch up as well.

Colby’s age is the one thing that makes me hesitant on giving him any edge

Leon should have been practicing his wrestling this entire camp

Hopefully it isn’t a boring fight

Leon's TDD seemed to have greatly improved in that last Usman fight and as long as he keeps it standing I really don't think Colby has much for him. Plus I think Colby being so inactive lately will be to his detriment and father time is going to catch up as well.
But what if Colby takes the approach he did with Robbie Lawler? Where he had that weaponized cardio and had that insane output and volume of punches?

There are a lot of unknowns (like if Colby's age affects his current performance). I do agree Leon's TDD has improved a lot since Usman fights 1 and 2.

Didn’t know you were into the fight game bro

Let me know when you want to go and I’ve got you comped

xbiker47 xbiker47 has come through for a few fights this year already
Cough, cough. Trying to come through lol.

I invited Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat to MSG

spiderjericho spiderjericho let me know man can grab you a ticket no issue - my boy at UFC gets us pretty great access (Lawler last ever walkout)

IMG_1219.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom