The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Predictions for 2024 mma fam?
I think we only see 2 maybe 3 titles change hands by end of the year. Topuria and Blanchfield are champs for sure this year. Jamahal will also retain/regain his if he come back healthy and in shape. Everyone else retains their title by end of the year.

But if Tsarukyan gets his chance, I'm leaning towards the upset.

I called that 185 was going to be on the rise and now we’re here

I'm excited for the future of the MW division. Aside from the obvious in Ikram and Khamzat, I think we'll see Caio and Pyfer inside the top 5. Then Kopylov, Shara, and Bo (if they don't slow roll him) making their way to 10-15.

I think we only see 2 maybe 3 titles change hands by end of the year. Topuria and Blanchfield are champs for sure this year. Jamahal will also retain/regain his if he come back healthy and in shape. Everyone else retains their title by end of the year.

But if Tsarukyan gets his chance, I'm leaning towards the upset.

I'm excited for the future of the MW division. Aside from the obvious in Ikram and Khamzat, I think we'll see Caio and Pyfer inside the top 5. Then Kopylov, Shara, and Bo (if they don't slow roll him) making their way to 10-15.
This guy as well… one more month after a 2 year layoff! Smh

Bro he’s been fighting once every 2 years… his visa must be all sorts of messed up

2018 win, 2020 win, 2022 win…. Christ

I mean Gilbert has a fight and Belal is going to most likely be the next opponent for Leon

Calling out wonderboy and Garry ain’t exactly ducking smoke lol

I doubt he accepts a fight with Garry though

I mean Gilbert has a fight and Belal is going to most likely be the next opponent for Leon

Calling out wonderboy and Garry ain’t exactly ducking smoke lol

I doubt he accepts a fight with Garry though
If you know, you know. He's ducking Belal, Gilbert, Shavkat, Sean Brady, and Geoff Neal. Old Wonderboy and unproven Ian Garry, easy marks in the cage and on the mics.

Now this guy:

steevoo1 steevoo1 appreciate the Caio love, that’s my guy guy - he wants 300 but not looking likely
I really like their team. Been keeping track of a few of their fighters who flashed potential on the regionals and contenders series when they pop up. Seems like they do things a bit differently at that gym with their approach to fighting and i dig it.

He really shouldve been ranked after finishing Michel. They need to put him on the Brazil card coming up, hopefully against Paul Craig. No more Apex ****.

Hmm I wonder if White will entertain Conor boxing again? They could try and book the Chandler fight and then see if a boxing match could be made against likes of a Pacquiao or other big name.

He def want that Manny fight.

I'm sure that's what the discussions with Dana are about.

I guess I would watch a Manny x McGregor fight, Manny old tho

I really like their team. Been keeping track of a few of their fighters who flashed potential on the regionals and contenders series when they pop up. Seems like they do things a bit differently at that gym with their approach to fighting and i dig it.

He really shouldve been ranked after finishing Michel. They need to put him on the Brazil card coming up, hopefully against Paul Craig. No more Apex ****.

Was telling him during IFW he needs crowds from here on out, no Apex. Pains me to see some of these talented fighters that deserve crowds behind them fighting in the apex.

Was telling him during IFW he needs crowds from here on out, no Apex. Pains me to see some of these talented fighters that deserve crowds behind them fighting in the apex.
100%. Fights like Tsarukyan/Gamrot and Gamrot/Fiziev headlining the apex should be ******* illegal :lol:

Crowd was loud for Caio in Brazil last time he fought. He has a big personality and speaks good english, so them not investing more into him is trash. Build him up again at home on the Brazil fight night coming up with a ranked fighter. Hopefully they listen to Pantoja and let him headline that card.

100%. Fights like Tsarukyan/Gamrot and Gamrot/Fiziev headlining the apex should be ****ing illegal :lol:

Crowd was loud for Caio in Brazil last time he fought. He has a big personality and speaks good english, so them not investing more into him is trash. Build him up again at home on the Brazil fight night coming up with a ranked fighter. Hopefully they listen to Pantoja and let him headline that card.

They can’t find anyone that will fight him - it’s been a real pain in the ***. Whole division is running from him - wish they would give him Vettori.

I get why UFC is still doing 2 Apex cards a month but ugh are those ones so lifeless. They could go ahead and fill them with guys coming off Contender Series and freshly signed but when you're putting up and comers who should be in front of a crowd in their home countries on Apex cards that's just a disservice to them.

100%. Fights like Tsarukyan/Gamrot and Gamrot/Fiziev headlining the apex should be ****ing illegal :lol:

Hoping he can get on the next Brazil fight night card then be a major player on the IFW card 2024

Back
Top Bottom