The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jamahal is cleared to start training in April so he could still get the winner come 3rd quarter.

We just need to temper our expectations for the top fights of 300. There are no marquee names or matchups available. Only possible fight left is DDP/Izzy but way too many things need to fall in place for that to happen. Assuming Izzy won't be ready, Pereira/Ankelaev is good enough to be top billing of 3 title fights.

300 is rounding out to be a similar event to 200

Two fights with title implications and a women’s title fight

Only difference is, 200 was supposed to actually have all the biggest fighters- they just all dropped out. Conor, Nate, Jones etc

300 as it stands is a good event can’t really hate on it but I’m not overly hyped for it. Mostly looking forward to Arman/Charlie

200 main card was god awful but I know there were a few fights that were thrown together last minute. 300 should be better with these current matchups

300 is rounding out to be a similar event to 200

Two fights with title implications and a women’s title fight

Only difference is, 200 was supposed to actually have all the biggest fighters- they just all dropped out. Conor, Nate, Jones etc

300 as it stands is a good event can’t really hate on it but I’m not overly hyped for it. Mostly looking forward to Arman/Charlie

200 main card was god awful but I know there were a few fights that were thrown together last minute. 300 should be better with these current matchups

Pretty much nailed it. Think I’m out on attending but will just order

Those pitter patter leg kicks from Walker were getting through as well as high kicks. Magomedov would be foolish to keep it standing up.

Watching this countdown. They capture footage from South Africa. I’m curious at the disparity between white and black MMA athletes as far as access. MMA hasn’t caught on in Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, and the primarily black African countries.

MMA ain’t cheap.

Anyways, they could’ve made this Countdown 25 minutes.

But lol at them letting all the Sean Strickland comments in there. But not including the homophobic or childhood trauma.

These unsealed texts and emails are great. Hopefully moar come
I hope Jose Young’s and AK Lee can get in the building next week lol.

Can’t believe all the stuff they’re dredging up with that article.

Dana said them words BEFORE the hit and run, Suspension, Deontay Wilder money demands and DV incident.

Can’t wait for the case in April.

I hope Jose Young’s and AK Lee can get in the building next week lol.

Can’t believe all the stuff they’re dredging up with that article.

Dana said them words BEFORE the hit and run, Suspension, Deontay Wilder money demands and DV incident.

Can’t wait for the case in April.

Dana needs to somehow settle this - can’t believe the UFC’s lawyers are letting this drag out in public

Back
Top Bottom