The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Why not, I’m talking about sheer talent not anything else. You making it deeper than it is lol. I still don’t get why you laughing at that
Talent wise? I think there's talent and great athletes in MMA. But NBA, NFL, MLB, etc are order of magnitudes greater due to the money.

What am I laughing at?

I'm not plugged in online much. If I were, I can understand where Rus is coming from.

Lmfao

Espn and Disney are getting so much got Damb money from the ufc and vice versa it just goes to further prove money trumps all

They haven’t done a single thing to quell Dana or any of the fighter’s actions since they got into business together

I would be shocked to see any public statement on the UFC’s behalf nor disneys

Lmfao

Espn and Disney are getting so much got Damb money from the ufc and vice versa it just goes to further prove money trumps all

They haven’t done a single thing to quell Dana or any of the fighter’s actions since they got into business together

I would be shocked to see any public statement on the UFC’s behalf nor disneys

Yeah that’s why I brought up Bud Light - curious if they ever will.

🧢

So we just ignore Anderson’s win streak and title defenses (only passed by DJ in the title defense category).

I’d list Izzy as #2.

Then probably Weidman, Franklin and Whitaker (or Rockhold).

Ehh Cruz is a troll so not shocking he'd pull some stunt like this to get everyone talking. Or he thinks Andy was on the roids and leaves him off like a baseball hall of fame voter not including Bonds or Arod.

What was it? Didn’t last long.
It was this

His ex responded to the interviewers page

IMG_2540.jpeg

( that Gif response isn’t me, it comes up automatically under her post)

Back
Top Bottom