The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

This is why we are brothers and you will always have tickets when needed 🤝🤝🤝
Merab got the rub last weekend

The worst outcome for him would be for O’Malley to throttle Vera (which honestly seems unlikely) and to call out topuria

While volk heals up, say yair loses and max loses

I don’t think selling a max topuria fight off a max loss is a good look and I don’t think Ortega gets it if he beats yair. I could be wrong lol

There’s a world where O’Malley fights topuria next lol

Maybe merab will at least get an interim? Against umar? Lol

So, rehabbing from a torn achilles + hasn’t fought in over a year = main event of 300?

CM-Punk-Laughing-to-Himself.gif

^^^Was that one win against Korean Zombie?

He looked solid in that fight. He also, honestly, had Volk dead to rights several times during their fight. But Volk had that dawg in him and wouldn't quit.

And then his shoulder popped!!

Honestly, Besides Max, Evaloev and Allen, I can't see any current top FW hanging with Ilia.

^^^Was that one win against Korean Zombie?

He looked solid in that fight. He also, honestly, had Volk dead to rights several times during their fight. But Volk had that dawg in him and wouldn't quit.

And then his shoulder popped!!

Honestly, Besides Max, Evaloev and Allen, I can't see any current top FW hanging with Ilia.
Holy ****, we both used dead to rights lmaooooo

I didn’t see your post until I replied

Great minds!!!!

Ortega has had some bad luck and yes he did almost sink that choke in against Volk. However, he beat a clearly past his prime Zombie and IMO was going to lose the Yair fight if he didn't get hurt. I'd be very surprised if he beats Yair in the rematch but hey there are many questions regarding Yair after Volk made easy work of him.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

Ortega beat zombie after max loss and had volk dead to rights man. Ortega gave volk all he could handle. Ortega wasn’t a shell of himself at all

Max ain’t take Ortega soul ain’t no way
this foo has fought 3 times since 2018

he's done man.

game has passed him by.

He loose this weekend, he might be on his way out

this foo has fought 3 times since 2018

he's done man.

game has passed him by.

He loose this weekend, he might be on his way out
That’s a totally reasonable take. What I’m saying is max did not take his soul. That is as close to fact as it can get

I actually give Ortega hella credit for not letting that *** whipping break him and Damb near beating a prime volk

Ortega has had some bad luck and yes he did almost sink that choke in against Volk. However, he beat a clearly past his prime Zombie and IMO was going to lose the Yair fight if he didn't get hurt. I'd be very surprised if he beats Yair in the rematch but hey there are many questions regarding Yair after Volk made easy work of him.
Again: did max really take his soul? That’s the question

The answer is no… right?

Back
Top Bottom