The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Whittaker surprised me, he still has plenty left in the tank....great to see bobby knuckles still chugging along

Costa looked good as well, that heel kick was nuts. He needs to get more active, he's always in a banger guaranteed.

Love what Im seeing from Ilia, remind me of a more humble/respectful version of Conor Bless

Great card, Anaheim was ****ing LOUD! Great crowd.

And Merab has officially won me over, he is pretty funny/down to earth.

Love how he stood and banged with CCC the whole time, no crotch sniffing. RESPECT.

Ariel wondering why Alex was put on 300 when he was originally slated to headline 301

Kind of bizarre choices with this entire ordeal

Jed meshew repeatedly asks why O’Malley had to fight in Miami. He’s right lol

Ariel and Mike heck are both confused why Dana didn’t let conor headline 300

All very very odd

Ian Garry delusional!!

Ariel wondering why Alex was put on 300 when he was originally slated to headline 301

Kind of bizarre choices with this entire ordeal

Jed meshew repeatedly asks why O’Malley had to fight in Miami. He’s right lol

Ariel and Mike heck are both confused why Dana didn’t let conor headline 300

All very very odd
Why is Islam on Ice?

Why is Conor on Ice?

Why wouldn't you put Leon on the Manchester card? Why wouldn't you put Alex on the Brazil card?

I get Islam because it’s Ramadan

But they could have done

O’Malley or conor could have easily headlined. And I get why you wouldn’t want conor to

But O’Malley? He was right there lmao

Miami did not need him

And this could have just been planned out before the whole “let’s wait and pray that ddp beats Strickland and do a quick turnaround to fight izzy” thing

I get Islam because it’s Ramadan

But they could have done

O’Malley or conor could have easily headlined. And I get why you wouldn’t want conor to

But O’Malley? He was right there lmao

Miami did not need him

And this could have just been planned out before the whole “let’s wait and pray that ddp beats Strickland and do a quick turnaround to fight izzy” thing

Cough Conor doesn't need the money Cough We may never see him again.

This is wild. Chandler sat out a year+ without no paycheck, notoriety, etc. His UFC career a joke thanks to Dana and him trying to chase that red panty night.

Plus Belal getting dogged out for three fighters who can't fight right now. Two who aren't even in the Welterweight division. One who has an injury.

Meanwhile, Jon Jones is tackling folks and didn't want to fight at UFC 300.

Last edited:
Special shout-out to MVP MVP and xbiker47 xbiker47 for the tickets and the suite

72992783748__F879302C-02F6-4665-8B5C-C896A60B3027.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom