The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

IMG_5633.gif

Ain’t no way a little hair trim took off half a pound. She either took a huge dump and didn’t want to admit it or also shaved off a half pound bush.

Heat Rocks. Alex gotta be fighter of the year if he wins one more time this year especially with vicious KOs or two former LHW champs.
It's crazy when the judge has to pretty much tell the fighters that they aren't getting paid their worth. Not holding my breath for any contractual changes but at the very least get the money you deserve.
Judge doing the fighters a favor while Kung Le not. I’m not sure how they let these two cases get tied together since they’re both asking for different results. Next week should be interesting.

Kline looks so small. Jasmine showing the Cage Warriors double champ a BJJ lesson and why there’s a reason for weight clases. Should’ve just taken the DWCS fights.

Still believe in Van. Man's got the tools and I'm confident he'll bounce back from this L.

Man's like a FLW Petyr Yan. Throws lots of feints and works the body heavy. At 22, I think he'll still find his way to a title shot in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom