The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If Topuria is defending in SLC think ima have to pull up.

Might have to plan a trip to Mt. Zion with the crew and hit the fight up on Saturday 8)

UFC don't love the Seattle libs huh?!? Somewhat joking but with a new arena in Climate Pledge (yes I still hate that name!) it's very surprising they haven't at least gotten a fight night. I realize there's not a Benson or DJ level guy with PNW ties these days but still...

Also, was checking the upcoming cards and I'm assuming they move the Burns-Brady fight night out of the apex but who knows at this point.

Sean headlining the Sphere even as a one time thing sucks. I think Max and Ilia should have headlined especially coming off of Max's knockout

UFC don't love the Seattle libs huh?!? Somewhat joking but with a new arena in Climate Pledge (yes I still hate that name!) it's very surprising they haven't at least gotten a fight night. I realize there's not a Benson or DJ level guy with PNW ties these days but still...

Seattle gotta get a fight night before the end of the year. Starving for a card.

Besides the Ilia/Holloway on SLC and Chandler/McGregor to end the year, not a whole lot new.

Wouldn’t he kill the French announcers first?
I mean, Ariel leaking events before the UFC officially does is how he got on the UFC/Dana's bad side....

I'm just keeping the joke running.

Back
Top Bottom