The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Mackenzie Derp got a boob job and still has her dad’s face.

8CE3009F-2F7D-4548-9A96-75BD4416A84E.gif

Her body crazy though.

I hope there’s some improvement. The last time I saw her she was a punch sponge. And if I recall she stopped working with Chito’s coach whom she worked with for that Angie Hill fight.

Dern has looked very one dimensional in her last two bouts. Her striking hasn't seemed to improve much and if she can't get the fight to the ground she really doesn't have a backup plan. Plus she really seems to telegraph her takedowns and was getting easily stuffed these last couple fights. She really needs to make a statement and maybe her improved physique means she has more explosiveness.

Also, was looking at the betting lines and kind of surprising Draft Kings has Cory as a +270 dog to Umar at -340. Might have to place a wager on Cory. Umar hasn't faced a guy anywhere near his level and if Cory's able to keep it standing it'll be a very interesting matchup.

I hate it had to be Cory. But a great demonstration of Umar’s skills and ability. If Cory wins, they better give him a title shot. Bout time.

8) 8)

Strickland getting passed by if Chimaev actually makes the fight.

Couldn't care less for the Cereal Gain fight.

Topuria bout to be the first person to stop Max. Hate it had to be Max. He should stay at 155.

Man. I was saying that about Max when he fought Justin. You never know how this could play out. Max could just piece Topuria up for 5 rounds. Can’t wait for that fight though.

Man. I was saying that about Max when he fought Justin. You never know how this could play out. Max could just piece Topuria up for 5 rounds. Can’t wait for that fight though.
Pre 300, I was taking Max to beat Justin. He just looked less drained and more natural at LW. He's done everything there is at 45, really no reason to go back down.

But I won't complain, it's an extremely fire *** fight. Can't ******* wait.

That Abu Dhabi card doesn’t seem bad now in comparison…(if Khamzat can make it).

Fire main event. The three next fights all have title implications. Who fights the winner of Izzy/DDP. Who fights Alex next at LHW (Alex could be fighting Tom next at HW). Who is the next to challenge for the Interim HW title lol.

Also Dana hates the King lol. Abu Dhabi gets the card at its evening time.

Guram sucks. Vucenic bout to get robbed after winning the first 2 and causing more damage to Guram.

Guram did not win 2 rounds FOH. Judges swayed by chants while Vucenic was beating him up for 2 rounds.

I thought the 2nd was extremely close. Guram with some nice liver shots and elbows.

Vucenic is a nice addition to an already stack 55 weight class. Looking forward to seeing him fight with a full camp. He was the cat who beat Paul Hughes in their first fight.

Back
Top Bottom