The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

29-28 is fair.

Figgy definitely dropped him despite their size disparity.

Can’t fight Henry. Do ya do the Yan fight? Or loser of the Umar/Sandhagen?

Raquel Pennington looking cute.

Chito always been a pretender in the division. Good fighter but was never a real contender. More of a solid gate keeper to the top 7-10.

Fight should've been the co main. Don't even know why this fight is :lol:. Wouldn't be surprised if Michel stops the Shara hype here.

Yeah clearly pushing Sharabullet as they establish their Islamic circuit. Surprised Qatar hasn’t gotten in on the sports washing.

Shara, Ankalaev and Khamzat can only fight there?

Would a US commission permit Shara to fight?

^^^Ya think Nick Diaz is forced to fight Shara in the next Abu Dhabi card?

Shara should go work with Khabib and em to shore up his wrestling TDD. Stamina and wrestling seem to be his kryptonite.

What is the MMA equivalent of the jersey swap? If I’m Cory and just gave up my #2 ranking to Umar, I’m getting Khabib’s jacket, sweats, socks, shoes, etc. :lol:.

Is he? Dustin was interim champ and has gotten three opportunities to fight for the title against the last three champs, Khabib, Oliviera, and Islam.

Corey always gets thwarted at the pen ultimate title contender fight. That was the risk in taking that fight against #10. It was clear they were trying to rocket Umar to a title shot. Making Muslim stars seems to be the UFC’s priority right now.

If ya add Islam, it’s 90-1. If you add he who shall not be named (Abubakar), it’s 107-5-1. That’s great for a camp. Besides he who shall not be named, they’re all champions or soon will be.

Last edited:
^^^We really won’t know. ESPN controls the numbers in America. UFC don’t care. Thanks to the contract (which expires next year), they get paid like it’s 500K PPV buys per event.

I’m assuming it’s free in Europe and elsewhere.

Tony obviously the fighter that needs saving from himself. Hard to watch when everyone loves him and doesn’t want to see him fight anymore.

Back
Top Bottom