The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Hard not too with such a rough face.

Her success is baffling. Glad Godinez survived after getting taken down by the sloppiest trip in a while. Elite BJJ players got some of the worst take down abilities.

Hard not too with such a rough face.

Her success is baffling. Glad Godinez survived after getting taken down by the sloppiest trip in a while. Elite BJJ players got some of the worst take down abilities.
It might be because her face soaks up so many punches lol.

I see she got them Veneers.

I agree with Din Thomas wind her with kicks to the mid section. Maybe calf kick her to lower her mobility. She doesn’t have a solid take down game. And Loopy almost took her down.

Oh ish. Is that Jason P in her corner????

It might be because her face soaks up so many punches lol.

I see she got them Veneers.

I agree with Din Thomas wind her with kicks to the mid section. Maybe calf kick her to lower her mobility. She doesn’t have a solid take down game. And Loopy almost took her down.

Oh ish. Is that Jason P in her corner????

It ain’t helping, but she really just got the worst of her father’s genes.

IMG_4559.jpeg

dern stinks.

I’d probably say Mackenzie won. Legit one too. Loopy was on a good run up until her last fight.

But she probably need six months to work on her striking more. Or learn how to setup take downs like Damian Maia. That ground game isn’t enough.

Dern is what she. Won't ever be champ but she'll forever hover inside the top 10 because the division is not good.
115?

I’d say it was the best women’s division up until recently…due to JJ retiring, Carla with one last fight and Rose and Andrade moving up to 125.

125 might have the best talent right now. Women’s MMA just hasn’t had a good influx of new, good talent.

115?

I’d say it was the best women’s division up until recently…due to JJ retiring, Carla with one last fight and Rose and Andrade moving up to 125.

125 might have the best talent right now. Women’s MMA just hasn’t had a good influx of new, good talent.
125 is easily the best division and gas been for a while now.

Man come on, Carla?? :lol::lol:

115 has no one elite besides Zhang. Not even counting Suarez until she fights consistently.

125 is easily the best division and gas been for a while now.

Man come on, Carla?? :lol::lol:

115 has no one elite besides Zhang. Not even counting Suarez until she fights consistently.
Oh I’m not saying Carla Esparza isn’t a world ender lol.

I’m saying Straw weight had a great top ten. At least as far back as 2020-2022.

125 was a desert up until 2022-2023. Really the ascendency of Blanchfield, Fiorot, Badber coming back from her embarrassing loss to that Anime girl and Rose moving up.

Back
Top Bottom