The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Two things.

1) We’re eventually going to have to put respect on DDP’s name. He’s beaten the top three MWs on his ascent.

2) Since race was brought into the conversation. Sadly we’re about to head into an era without any black champions. I say that as someone who culturally loved we could compete in the sport from Brazil, US, Europe or Africa.

:frown:

Bobby Knuckles is a shell of his orime self. Tough guy surely but he’s not the same guy.

As for Strickland, he had no business being Middleweight Champion of the world.

It’s like giving GSP an extra kudos for stopping Bisping because he ended up as champ.

Last edited:
What or who else is relevant at MW?

What do you say if Robert beats Khamzat?

MMAfighting says middleweighty middleweights. I don’t disagree that the division has seen better days.

Iskerov got derailed. Bo Nickle is being brought along slowly.

Pereira and Hernandez on the outskirts.

Post fight shenanigans. News aggregation. Jiri’s comments on the Roundtree/Pereira matchup. Johnny Walker’s moments after his brother won. Kai vs Pantoja in December. Dricus giving Izzy a jacket and showing each other love. Dana calling Allen/Vettori the fight of the night at PFL lol.

Last edited:
Stylebender had his moments in there, he really started catching his rhythm in the 4th

But DDP is a MF'er

HE IS TOUGH and even though he LOOKS tired, he can go ALL NIGHT

As weird as it is to say he kinda remind me of a more polished version of Vittori, he's tactical and smart in there but extremely awkward.

As said, DDP was all class.

STANDING OVATION FOR THE LAST STYLBENDER
rock-clapping.gif

One of the best RUNS I have ever seen, took on anyone they put in front of them, was extremley active, finished fights all en route to the HOF and did it all with STYLE POINTS :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

This was a special run boys, I hope yall was appreciating it in real time.

DDP is a walking car crash.

The Strickland and possible Chimaev fights are intriguing and capable of derailing the South African train.

Prates. He had Li sitting down like he was playing musical chairs. Super patient. And every successful strike was lethal. I’m not mad at that Kaos Williams call out. Should be a great scrap.

anyone watching the CJI?
CJI was incredible!

Adu Dabi is cookeddd

If they can raise the $2M's every year this thing will be a mainstay.

The fights were very entertaining and aciton packed, guys were going for subs non stop. Alot of finishes! Nicky Rod dominated and his call out of Gordon was tuffff.

The Gabby x Craig fight was super fun and entertaining to watch. Gabby is tuff as nails!

Will be watching the next one 100%

CJI was incredible!

Adu Dabi is cookeddd

If they can raise the $2M's every year this thing will be a mainstay.

The fights were very entertaining and aciton packed, guys were going for subs non stop. Alot of finishes! Nicky Rod dominated and his call out of Gordon was tuffff.

The Gabby x Craig fight was super fun and entertaining to watch. Gabby is tuff as nails!

Will be watching the next one 100%

Craig Jones is an epic level troll. His story on IG shows texts of him trying to send a bottle to Mo in the club after both events were over. Mo refused the bottle. 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom