The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wow didn't know the HW title fight got pushed back to March. Just as the division is gaining steam again too... With this timetable maybe they can setup a true title eliminator early next year involving either JDS, Stipe, Rothwell or AA depending on results of everyone's upcoming fights (don't think they give AA the shot unless he gets another impressive victory). Also, really hope they don't do Cain-Werdum III if Cain wins. All these instant rematches are really getting old.

Will checkout TUF tonight, sounds like Conor wasn't around much during training sessions. Does he always dress in formal wear even to the fights and training? Lol.

I'm already sick of seeing her ugly face on tv all the time. Cyborg needs to crush her face so the world can stop caring about her.
I have a feeling she will never fight Cyborg, might as well get used to her face. After fighting, especially if she retires undefeated, prepare for Ronda overload in sponsors and movies. Probably t.v. shows too. Hell the UFC will probably make her an analyst or color commentator 

I need my cable company to make a parental filter / control to block all commercials and tv shows that show her ugly mug. This is like my worst nightmare coming true.

Dana White on UFC Tonight, was expecting him to be spewing some bullcrap but he's been level headed so far

Said TJ shouldn't even be talking about a fight with DJ because Cruz is still out there

Damn! Uriah going off on Duane doe... the topic switched from Conor to Duane real quick. Uriah said dysfunction follows Duane everywhere and that he gave him a chance but he ruined it with Team Alpha Male

No dambs given

Uriah thinks Conor doesn't want to fight him... if Uriah was winning then Conor would gladly fight him 
laugh.gif

Cruz wouldn't do anything. Ol 2 fights in the last 10 years busted knee *** dude.

Greg Oden in the octagon.

Last edited:
Can't be overrated when Cruz single handily sent pretty the majority of the fighters in the 125 lbs division down from 135 lbs

Them dudes knew they weren't messing with Cruz. The new BW's would get the business too besides TJ, who should be a great opponent. Barao and Faber have nothing for Cruz...

You guys think Gus can display the same kind of takedown defense against dc that he showed against jones?

Lmfao at Bisping doing an American accent

What is the deal with New Mexico police and their investigation with Jones? Wrap that **** up already 

Back
Top Bottom