The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

That was happening before the AJ fight :lol:
UFC expected way too much out of him too soon. Dude had no legit top 5 wins then boom throw him in there with back to back contenders now he is coming off a brutal lose to face a guy who ragdolls heavyweights with much better grappling than Gus

UFC has been making decisions that make little sense. Gus getting a title shot coming off a devastating loss to Rumble is the weirdest choice. It's not like Gus is even a PPV draw

Should have let Gus recover and build his confidence back. Let him fight lower ranked guys first

Could have easily given a title shot to Bader, who actually put a win streak together

Last edited:
I'm digging this fight. Dudes just going at it and missing most things 
laugh.gif

SMH @ throwing Cruz in there with TJ fresh off a 2nd surgery, not feelin that. You do kinda have to strike when the iron's hot with that dude cause he gets injured so often but damn, no warmup fight before TJ? Rooting for him but it doesn't sound like the best situation

SMH @ throwing Cruz in there with TJ fresh off a 2nd surgery, not feelin that. You do kinda have to strike when the iron's hot with that dude cause he gets injured so often but damn, no warmup fight before TJ? Rooting for him but it doesn't sound like the best situation
Bet he washes TJ.. srs

Dude, you do realize Cruz has fought once in the past 4 years all due to injuries? You cannot risk giving him warm up fights. He probably has only a few fights left before his knees give out completely 

Yeah that's why I said you gotta strike while the iron's hot, but fighting TJ off a second surgery with no warmup, damn bruh. If Cruz beats him he's a ****** animal.

Best case scenario I see Cruz with 3 more fights, that would be if he can beat TJ the first time.. maybe a second time and then another third opponent. I'm thinking realistically only 2 though just because I'm factoring in all the training he'll have to do in between. That will take a toll and tax his body

UFC has been making decisions that make little sense. Gus getting a title shot coming off a devastating loss to Rumble is the weirdest choice. It's not like Gus is even a PPV draw

Should have let Gus recover and build his confidence back. Let him fight lower ranked guys first

Could have easily given a title shot to Bader, who actually put a win streak together

Gus isn't a draw but Bader is?

:lol:

Gus isn't a draw but Bader is?

:lol:
That's what you got out of my post? Lol

No Bader isn't no damn draw but he at least put together a win streak. Did I claim Bader was a draw?

Gus would be better served to build his confidence with some lower ranked fighters. Coming off a devastating knockout, going up against someone like DC could really put him deep in a hole mentally

Last edited:
winnable fight for both...

pettis at the crossroads right now

if pettis wins he might be 2-3 fights away for TS

but the way the division has progressed, hes got his work cut out for him.

I can see eddie winning this, we shall see

Back
Top Bottom