The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Rousey not touching em up before they fought while giving an intentional mean mug made it even sweeter
glasses.gif

Where did he say this? I listen to his podcast, and all he does is complement boxing. The guy genuinely loves boxing, especially boxing from the early and mid-20th century. you're tripping.

There you go son.

Just like Dana always does, Joe will say he's a huge boxing fan but that the sport is dead.

Last edited:
I don't watch women's mma, but I'm really glad Ronda lost. The annoying marketing campaign behind her can finally get off my tv for a few seconds. **** that *****

the reaction from all the other female fighters shows how much they wanted ronda to lose. it's not even jealousy, the fact that ronda is a bully and really has 0 respect for others.

holly holm is THE ONE in 12-1 *heyman's voice*

Last edited:
Where did he say this? I listen to his podcast, and all he does is complement boxing. The guy genuinely loves boxing, especially boxing from the early and mid-20th century. you're tripping.

Word. I remember on one podcast he said that he only said those things on ESPN because he wanted to piss them off :rofl: .
It might have been on a fight companion I don't recall.

Bruh everyone was saying how it was too early for Holm to fight ronda. But Holly ain't shy to title fights, she's a former champ. I just knew she was gonna win tonight. It felt just like how rampage came into the UFC, he wins once and everyone thought he wasn't ready for chuck. Sike! Knockout!!! History repeated again tonight. THe underdog prevails. Bruh ronda got her jaw broke in the first. Her mandible was low and pushed in while she was in the corner. That straight left was deadly!!!! This is great for MMA, tired of the p4p labels, it's rather great when things like this happen

There you go son.

Just like Dana always does, Joe will say he's a huge boxing fan but that the sport is dead.

Nah man. He's said on his podcast before that he didn't mean this. He was caught up in the moment.

this. joe has always been a huge boxing fan and historian. when the subject of boxing comes up on his podcast he gets geeked up. he was trying to rile up the other guy and has said that many times

That's discorse, but he even mentioned he loved boxing. Listen to his podcast where he is much more transparent. He loves boxing, more so than 99% of boxing fans.

Nah man. He's said on his podcast before that he didn't mean this. He was caught up in the moment.

It's w/e, it was said, he didn't come out on ESPN or anything and take it back.

And Dana relentlessly attacks boxing, all while he'll suck off guys like GGG or Mike Tyson on twitter. It's just hypocrisy and posturing, that's all I'm saying and it's an issue.

The UFC needs to give boxing its due as a martial art.

He might like boxing history but he has talked plenty of **** about boxing in its current state over the years. With the ufc > boxing ****

It's w/e, it was said, he didn't come out on ESPN or anything and take it back.

And Dana relentlessly attacks boxing, all while he'll suck off guys like GGG or Mike Tyson on twitter. It's just hypocrisy and posturing, that's all I'm saying and it's an issue.

The UFC needs to give boxing its due as a martial art.
Dana used to work in the boxing industry and is always front row at big boxing events. Stop basing your presumptions on ESPN discourse videos.

Last edited:
Rogan even said that there will be no future of boxing. All the "now" fighters are it, all the rest will go to MMA.
laugh.gif

this. joe has always been a huge boxing fan and historian. when the subject of boxing comes up on his podcast he gets geeked up. he was trying to rile up the other guy and has said that many times

because at the end of the day he's a company man, and he's going to always high cap for the UFC.

so the apology is cool, but it's not the first or the last time he's said some BS.

half the crap he said about Rousey was just OD cringeworthy for me to take him seriously like that.

Back
Top Bottom