The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Man.. I did not give Holly much a chance. Figured Ronda wouldn't try to stand with her and judo her *** down and armbar the win in 30 seconds.

I talked to my lady friend on the way home.. said Ronda did not respect Hollys boxing point. blank. period. 

Glad the broad was humbled.. SMH at not giving Holly a glove touch before the fight.. had the whole bar ooo and awwwing 
laugh.gif
.. calling Holly a fakeass cheap shotting person for what happened at the weigh-ins 
indifferent.gif
 dumb ***** did that to herself

Like I said.. glad the chick got humbled.. didn't give Holly much of a shot but when she started landing them straight lefts over and over I knew it was gonna be a good night.. that finish was majestic fams

Last edited:
We're really discussing who would win what between Ronda and Floyd?

A dude and a female?

Like Ronda didn't get touched up in her last fight? :lol:

no MMA fighter would waste their time standing with any boxer. take down and the fight is over. period. there isn't a single thing floyd could do to stop ronda from taking him down either unless he goes back in time and trains wrestling/judo.

View media item 843638

I have waved that flag for boxers many a time on here :lol:

Ronda couldn't really close the distance. And if you can't close the distance, your Judo will not help you.

bro this was like hendo's h-bomb on bisping x a pettis headkick ko rolled into one.....

**** was all time viscious

Masterclass by Holm

Maybe now ronda will respect the hard work, dedication, and focus it takes to become 49-0 and stop talking out her mouth

Last edited:
I have waved that flag for boxers many a time on here
laugh.gif

Ronda couldn't really close the distance. And if you can't close the distance, your Judo will not help you.
This is a good point. Aside from being gi dependent, the one major disadvantage judo has in MMA is closing the distance.

wrestling > judo

Last edited:
I wouldn't say a small hit. A big underdog that got more bets than any college football team today.

A good NFL day can wipe the loss out for them tho

Mike Winkeljohn and Greg Jackson put together a great game plan. Kept Holm constantly moving to avoid clinchg and fought Ronda at the end of her punches. 

god damn that jackson camp made edmond look so amateur 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom