The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dana got Silva fighting on Fight Pass 
roll.gif

Life comes at you fast

I'd actually like to see how Edgar would do against rda. He has great grappling, gas tank, and movement.

Maynard, Swanson, BJ???
Maynard beat guida his next fight

Swanson went on to lose to holloway, one of the best fighters in the division

Bj knocked out matt Hughes after losing to Frankie and then drew with Fitch and at the time Fitch was blanketing everyone
Did he also predict chad would take him down constantly, then chad would be exhausted and he'd finish him?
Conor predicted he would butcher Chad from the bottom and that Chad would crumble from the body shots

I am almost positive that wasn't Frankie tweeting all that. The misspelling makes it seem like a Brazilian. But that's just my opinion.

I'd actually like to see how Edgar would do against rda. He has great grappling, gas tank, and movement.

They used to train together. That being said rda seems like he's bigger, stronger and more of a finisher but he's been knocked out before and given up, edgar never has. Plus I think his wrestling and top control nullifies rda explosiveness on the feet...amd he's been hard to hit or hurt since dropping down. His movement would be trouble for rda, who has fought guys who stand in front of him

Last edited:
I think condit got a good chance against robbie, hes extremely fresh and healed + you know jackson/wink got the recipe.

I wouldn't be surprised to see los hop on the bike like he did with Nick, which is a good thing for him. He was able to pick nick apart over 5 rounds.

Los about the same height as Rory but with + 2 inches on the reach.

Without the KO in the 4th, robbie was loosing that fight according to the scorecards.

I expect robbie's chin going to eventually crack from all the wars and shots hes taken, not sure when though.

Im expecting a war, but hell might only get 13 secs.

interested to see how pettis does, seems like its been forever.

expecting him to be bulked up a bit.

Big fight for him, he needs this fight to keep afloat.

Alvarez durable AF, if he can avoid the head kicks he's going to be alright. I expect him to pressure and mix up the strikes with the takedowns just like rda.

Pettis going to chop that leg just like cerrone did.

Hapa and matt mitrione should be a coo fight as well, lets see who gets back on track. Hapa should be able to get it done, well see.

Pettis gon finish alvarez

Far as robbie n condit, condit been in wars too, he got dropped like 3 times in one fight alone with ellnberger

He can try the stick n move strategy but robbie showed patience and technical striking last fight then u add in the savagery...fight gon b crazy

I remember in strikeforce robbie would grow out his beard and thinning hair. Not a good look. Strikeforce had some awesome middleweight fights. They were showing the highlights of his fight with manhoef. His legs were getting destroyed by kicks and he wound up and threw a right hand bomb to win.

Showtime gonna give Alvarez work :smh:

I think he will call out Conor afterwards and Conor will accept.

GOAT will be fighting the #1 ranked LW who stylistically is a favourable match up and a marquee name.

RDA will fight Tony Ferguson.

Frankie will fight Max Hollaway :lol:

Nate will kick rocks

imo :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom