The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

unless you give hendricks 10-8 rounds, i could see how it would favor GSP
a lot of those rds after GSP took damage were even

Last edited:
The new ATT training facility looks ******* nuts. Seems like they're taking the next step into a new age of training. Will it become the norm around the nation? Should be interesting. Love the contrast of gyms around the country

Dustin looking jacked

Duffy still going to put him to sleep.
I agree 
frown.gif

That's nice. Most fighters starting out sleep on people's couches or sleep in the gyms. Probably nicer than the crappy dorm building I had freshmen and sophmore year.

Conor was saying during their buildup that Dustin got rocked on his feet which was true. Conor said he would ko Dustin in one round and it turned out to be true

Dustins boxing has always left holes. Though he has some power too. I believe Duffy will sub him after rocking him

Conor was saying during their buildup that Dustin got rocked on his feet which was true. Conor said he would ko Dustin in one round and it turned out to be true

Dustins boxing has always left holes. Though he has some power too. I believe Duffy will sub him after rocking him

How does that suggest his chin is garbage...

Thats the only time he's been ko'd...guess aldo must have the worst chin in mma by these standards

How does that suggest his chin is garbage...

Thats the only time he's been ko'd...guess aldo must have the worst chin in mma by these standards
I never said his chin was garbage at all. I said he has holes in his boxing which allows him to get staggered, which is fact

Last edited:
I never said his chin was garbage at all. I said he has holes in his boxing which allows him to get staggered, which is fact
They don't tink like he tinks. Mystic Mac calls the shots like its a game of horse.

And guess UFC is trying to drive folks to Fightpass with the Porier/Duffy and Silva/Bisping fights.

pumped up to see the rizin FF card. its great to have the people that founded pride back in MMA. screaming lady, yuji shamada, the ring and saitama super arena. just like the good ol' days. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i was responding to the other guy who said his chin is shot and u started telling me what nostradamus was saying 

regardless if he gets hit alot or not he finds ways to overcome that and win

Whens my dude Rory gonna be ready again? That Lawler fight was prob. my favorite of the year. :frown:

Honestly that's the kind of fight where a fighter will never be the same. I'm worried for Robbie too. His style seems War Ready not smart or point fighting like the true WW champ, GSP. UFC took his title away just like they did with Jones. Shady Dana.

pumped up to see the rizin FF card. its great to have the people that founded pride back in MMA. screaming lady, yuji shamada, the ring and saitama super arena. just like the good ol' days. :pimp:  

really juiced to see Kron, pretty much the only reason Ill be watching.

would be cool to see him put it together and make his way to the UFC eventually.

pumped up to see the rizin FF card. its great to have the people that founded pride back in MMA. screaming lady, yuji shamada, the ring and saitama super arena. just like the good ol' days. :pimp:  

Woke up to a message from Hiroya letting me know he KO'ed Wicky to end the year on a high note. :smokin

Most of the fights are used on YouTube already and the vids are good quality.

Last edited:
Was reading half the article on mmajunkie about how beneficial the partnership reebok has with the ufc is. Only read half because the stuff about analytics, logarithms, and how social media attention translates to millions of dollars for reebok was boring. It said that the social media profiles of the popular fighters help because fans constantly see them in reebok stuff and the exposure is good and worth millions of dollars. Some expert said that the negative attention that fans and fighters have said about the reebok doesn't matter much since exposure is good. I don't think it translates much in sales for their garbage, over priced products. Their crossfit stuff probably sells exponentially better.

Honestly that's the kind of fight where a fighter will never be the same. I'm worried for Robbie too. His style seems War Ready not smart or point fighting like the true WW champ, GSP. UFC took his title away just like they did with Jones. Shady Dana.

Yeah that fight was brutal. Just look at what happened to JDS after those wars with Cain. He never looked the same since.

Back
Top Bottom