The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The Diaz brothers. Straight comedy, I need to hear all of their comments for every fight

"They got him all wet!"

"Give him a yellow card"

"KILL HIM"

roll.gif

This made my night

Nick pushes someone from GSP's camp for no reason 
roll.gif

LMAO

"this ***** took my chair"

Diaz bros 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Jan. 1 The MMA Report – The Prediction Show with Ariel Helwani | Fight Network http://fightnetwork.com/news/6539162:jan-1-the-mma-report-the-prediction-show-with-ariel-helwani/

Featuring:

**John Pollock rings in 2016 with the annual PREDICTION SHOW with a look at his predictions from one-year ago and makes new ones for 2016, including who he thinks will hold all of the UFC’s championships in one year’s time.

**Ariel Helwani of MMA Fighting and FOX returns to the show to play LIKELY / UNLIKELY for the upcoming year with various scenarios thrown at him and a look back at how he fared a year ago with the same game.

**A quick review of the two Rizin Fighting Federation cards and listener predictions submitted to the show!

roll.gif

Last edited:
Donald Cerrone moving up to 170 pounds

He's fighting Tim Means in the main event of UFC Fight Night 82 in Pittsburgh

Also, watching the weigh ins and Joe Duffy is huge next to Dustin Poirier

As much as I love the Donald, I simply don't see him as a championship fighter in either divisions.

Sad to say but dudes best purpose is a gatekeeper

If Cerrone can't handle RDA, how the hell is he gonna handle a dude like Robbie, if he was to even get that far. Yeah he's official gatekeeper status now I guess, tough pill to swallow

Cowboy looking to make that money without having to cut weight. Good stuff. He really has nowhere to go anyway. If he stays at 155 he wasn't going to get the belt. Midas well be happy and fight without cutting weight

Lol a Bob sapp sighting in nye woah. I wonder if the idc ever tried getting him over since he was a huge draw in pride?

Picks for tonight I have lawler, Dustin, and Ortega so far

Rooting for Condit. Expecting a pretty good war out there.

rest of the card, meh. not crazy about most of it. just hoping for some good fights.

interested to see how Ortega does

Only thing reason why I hesitate to outright say Lawler is because he's absorbed so many significant strikes over the years. At some point those have to have an impact

He's been in long wars too

Other than that I feel like he's just so freakin durable. Condit as champ would be cool though

I just don't get MMA judging some times. Tanaka got outstruck but he did land 3 more takedowns. Except Soto had 4 sub attempts and I'm almost positive he had more top control time on the mat. I'm almost positive Soto controlled the octagon and was the aggressor

I just don't understand how Soto lost that 
laugh.gif

Dustin vs Duffy up next! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
WHAT A FIGHT

Both of these guys are entering their primes man. They took and gave a lot in that first round

Last edited:
The triangle that Duffy hit as the fight ended was about to be locked in right before the ref stood them up

Diamond got a 10-8 round. Nice

Back
Top Bottom