The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jon Jones such a troll in front of Condit's kid: "I don't know what came over me, I hit this dude in the face. I said **** the pad" 
roll.gif

Gibson seems to be everywhere these days in the media

Last edited:
Another black eye. We got Rhonda beating up exes (though he did do some shady stuff) and now Julianna assaulting bar workers.

Nobody cares about women athletes, let alone Juliana Pena 
laugh.gif
 hell people in general rarely care about male MMA fighters. Look at War Machine. He literally almost beat his girl to death and nobody really blinked an eye. Even after HBO had a special on the whole thing

Nobody cares about women athletes, let alone Juliana Pena :lol:  hell people in general rarely care about male MMA fighters. Look at War Machine. He literally almost beat his girl to death and nobody really blinked an eye. Even after HBO had a special on the whole thing

Famb huh?

Damb near everyone was disgusted with War Machine for that. Especially as more news came out

Maybe since War Machine wasn't in the UFC, let alone a high profile fighter (I mean he was know for out of the cage stuff more at that point) it wasn't massive news. But it was big news int he MMA world when it happen, even made some mainstream outlets, and people where generally calling for famb to rot.

I dunno where you get the "nobody really blinked an eye" stuff

Last edited:
News about mma athletes is way on the bottom of the list for sports networks unless it's about honda. Maybe it's tied with or above hockey. I don't even know if espn spent a few seconds to report about when jones had to vacate his title.

Famb huh?

Damb near everyone was disgusted with War Machine for that. Especially as more news came out

Maybe since War Machine wasn't in the UFC, let alone a high profile fighter (I mean he was know for out of the cage stuff more at that point) it wasn't massive news. But it was big news int he MMA world when it happen, even made some mainstream outlets, and people where generally calling for famb to rot.

I dunno where you get the "nobody really blinked an eye" stuff
Idk I guess I missed the blinking of eyes by America

I feel like people forgot about it quick at the very least. Kanye shrug

Last edited:
The war machine story was covered extendively by everyone...tmz was talking bout it recently when he did something in court

Side note.....I feel like condit lawler gon dissapoint...all the big fights that stylistically seem like wars usually don't end up like that

Last edited:
I'm not even excited for this weekend's card outside of Duffy vs Porier. Hype is so low. Now the FOX card in January 
devil.gif

And yeah, like I said, HBO even did a special on War Machine my point was I didn't view it as a crushing black eye. Of course it was a terrible moment for MMA. The actual impact of it was less than what I thought it would be, hence my bat an eye comment. If people did care and outraged over it, my mistake, I felt folks moved on from it quickly. People still don't care about MMA 

Last edited:
Man I'm blown Duffy Poirier is on fp...wtf ufc that deserves co main or atleast a ppv slot
UFC spinning it like "this is a thank you to Fight Pass subscribers, since you didn't get the fight when it was originally scheduled for Dublin"

laugh.gif
 I swear they make the strangest decisions. They should have put both Dublin cards on Fox (and stacked them) or at the very least FS1. The energy alone would have made new UFC fans. Conor would have even been bigger if casuals would have experienced his fight against Brandao (even though I believe west coast time it was in the morning) 

I'm just going to assume the fight pass subscription numbers suck. I'm not paying to see foreign tuf shows or once in a while cards that are ok.

I almost thought about buying fightpass awhile ago. You get the whole ufc, pride, wec and strikeforce library in high quality, plus a couple new cards a year for like 10 bucks a month. The new cards arent solid enough tho, and I try to avoid giving Dana my money whenever possible on principle, so I chilled :lol:

And Duffy is probably on there because of the time zone, Irish fans can watch his fight at a decent hour. Def shoulda been near co-main level but I'm still gonna try to catch it, I still haven't seen dude fight (duffy) but I hear nothing but good things

I almost thought about buying fightpass awhile ago. You get the whole ufc, pride, wec and strikeforce library in high quality, plus a couple new cards a year for like 10 bucks a month. The new cards arent solid enough tho, and I try to avoid giving Dana my money whenever possible on principle, so I chilled
laugh.gif

And Duffy is probably on there because of the time zone, Irish fans can watch his fight at a decent hour. Def shoulda been near co-main level but I'm still gonna try to catch it, I still haven't seen dude fight (duffy) but I hear nothing but good things
In order from when Duffy returned from retirement

As for his next two fights in the UFC, you can watch them on Youtube as well, just didn't want to post them here. His older fights are on there as well, and his win against Conor. Conor cracked him clean, split Duffy's forehead 

Last edited:
In order from when Duffy returned from retirement

As for his next two fights in the UFC, you can watch them on Youtube as well, just didn't want to post them here. His older fights are on there as well, and his win against Conor. Conor cracked him clean, split Duffy's forehead 

Good look man, about to check those out later.

And yeah I'll prob try that fight pass trial at some point if they have a pretty good card coming up.

The Diaz brothers. Straight comedy, I need to hear all of their comments for every fight

"They got him all wet!"

"Give him a yellow card"

"KILL HIM"

roll.gif

This made my night

Nick pushes someone from GSP's camp for no reason 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The first thing I thought when I saw Robbie's kid was "Welp.....his wife def cheated on him with a red head"

:rofl:

So many quotables in the Diaz video...I remember him saying something bout gsp corner trying to hug him and he pushed dude

I'm trying to figure out if these guys actually believe the **** they say or they just talking ****

Rumors going around that Conor/RDA will headline UFC 198 in Dallas.

Poor Frankie, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom