The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

RDA is like Ivan Drago. I pray Connor has been working on his grappling/BJJ. But then again I just can't see how Connor would win on the feet or the ground.

There's no way the Vegas odds would have McGregor -.

That RIZIN event was sorry :smh:

Did you ever watch the Inoki Bombaye or K-1 NYE events? They are also a bit more of a spectacle than a truly big event.

Some of the fights were decently entertaining, never been a fan of the spectacles put on for the Japanese market thought.

Duffy predicting his rematch with Conor happens in 2017. Can he predict these things like He predicts deez tings?

Stipe getting stuck in Ohio 
mean.gif
 hopefully that isn't too much of a disruption

Last edited:
didnt even know had an mma section on here, really only post for the sneakers

af1 1982 posted a link though, so gonna see me active in here. big mma fan, basically the only thing I watch anymore. Go to the fights too regularly, 194 was an insane live environment

here was a view from my seats at 194

This guy is literally the anti-Conor. Hate that Dustin and he have to face off, I wanted both of them to fight other guys before meeting. I wanted both of them to go on a title run...

didnt even know had an mma section on here, really only post for the sneakers

af1 1982 posted a link though, so gonna see me active in here. big mma fan, basically the only thing I watch anymore. Go to the fights too regularly, 194 was an insane live environment

here was a view from my seats at 194
Welcome aboard bud

Things get heated in here hope you participate in it all 
laugh.gif

Were you pulling for Conor or Aldo? That will tell us a lot about you off the bat

Welcome aboard bud

Things get heated in here hope you participate in it all 
laugh.gif

Were you pulling for Conor or Aldo? That will tell us a lot about you off the bat
haha i'm up for it all

I love Aldo but been a Conor fan since that interview with Ariel Helwani where he was eating the blueberries and just clowning. Dudes just a character and makes me laugh but he backs it up. Plus I hate flying but Conor got me to travel out to 189 and 194, so gotta ride with Conor but like I said love Aldo. I'm a fan of everyone in mma but Jared Rosholt, only guy who bores the **** out of me

haha i'm up for it all

I love Aldo but been a Conor fan since that interview with Ariel Helwani where he was eating the blueberries and just clowning. Dudes just a character and makes me laugh but he backs it up. Plus I hate flying but Conor got me to travel out to 189 and 194, so gotta ride with Conor but like I said love Aldo. I'm a fan of everyone in mma but Jared Rosholt, only guy who bores the **** out of me
HOLY ****. Me and you are one in the same, word for word on my feelings for Conor and Aldo

Conor's interviews with Ariel over the years 
roll.gif

What you think about Duffy coming over to the UFC. I love his game 

Last edited:

HOLY ****. Me and you are one in the same, word for word on my feelings for Conor and Aldo

Conor's interviews with Ariel over the years 
roll.gif

What you think about Duffy coming over to the UFC. I love his game 
haha

Conors that dude, waiting to hear when his next fight is against whoever to book my flight. I'm hoping they hold him out till 200 since like I said, hate flying haha

Duffy is a beast too and I think he's got that surprise power. He puts it together so well and I think the Poirier fight will give us a more clear indicator of where he fits at 155. I think the best thing about him like I said is just he seems to be complete and puts it all together. Looking forward to seeing the fight this weekend

Dustin is one of my favorites it's a shame one of them will have to take an L. He sounds verrrry relaxed and in a good place in his life. He reflected how he made his UFC debut 5 years to the day on the New Year's card against #1 contender Josh Grispi. Dustin was the underdog then and pulled off the victory.. Dustin will again be the underdog tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom