The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

as soon as they make it official, im booking that flight asap

been to the last two conor fights live and its always been fun as hell

Frankie should fight winner of cruz v dillashaw

So at ufc 200 frankie v conor would be a super super fight

Edgar should either wait and see how the fight pans out , or fight lamas since Holloway is recovering from surgery.

I'm guessing hell say 2 rds...and he means that's how long he will last against rda....dude is gonna get mauled

Pettis is a very similar striker to Conor in the sense of timing, accuracy etc and dude didn't even flinch getting tagged...one takedown amd it'll prob b over
You talking bout the same guy that washed, dried, and folded the P4P best fighter using precision and timing? Not to mention called it perfectly cuz he saw that gap in this movement.
I do agree that Conor needs to keep his *** off the mat, that's for sure. But I'm guessing/hoping he sees a crack in Rafaels movement that he thinks he can capatilize on. I just hope the crack he finds isn't the one in between his middle and index finger smh. He needs to go in ready to take some licks tho, cuz RDA is a damn saaaaaavaaage. This was definitely gutsy by Conor. But he came to the UFC to grab that belt, and went on a tear that ran straight through one of the most dominant champs. And now he wants a second one. He sees tees tings... March is time to collect!

Last edited:
Conor gotta beat prime Anderson Silva and Fedor in a handicap match blindfolded in order for some dudes to be impressed/satisfied.

I don't even think an L to RDA will even hurt him, honestly.

Unless he quits on the stool like BJ did when he moved up to fight GSP...

:lol:

dammit i want to go to Vegas for 197!!! I wonder how the rest of the card will stack up, but damnn those 2 fights alone sell themselves.

Smart play by Conor

Why fight Frankie and defend the 145 belt when he can fight RDA and become the goat

Last edited:
Very smart move by Conor. He's got nothing to lose. The end goal of the lightweight division is to get that title. He's getting a shot right away without having to go through anyone

If he fails, he falls back on the FW belt. 

Very smart

Conor will be a god if he pulls this one out. Goat no question don't eem care if he just starting.

But it won't cause terminator gonna give him that work :lol:

Conor will be a god if he pulls this one out. Goat no question don't eem care if he just starting.

But it won't cause terminator gonna give him that work :lol:
Terminator bout to get bodied and thrown in a pit of lava.

Hasta La Vista :smokin

Last edited:
only way frankie gets a shot is if he'd attend ufc 197 and attack rda during the entrance and jump into the cage and fight
similiar to Edge attacking Kofi at No Way Out in Elimination Chamber match

Last edited:
If this was Pride they'd allow that. Would be hilarious. The female Pride announcer would have to stop in the middle of introducing dos anjos and say Frankie Edgar instead. rafael dos frankie edgar.

The Disrespect to Aldo :lol:

conor-mcgregor-ufc-194-13-seconds-shirt.jpg

The Disrespect to Aldo :lol:

conor-mcgregor-ufc-194-13-seconds-shirt.jpg

:smh: Dana and Co. disrespecting Aldo as usual, what's new. They have a bunch of McGregor autographed photo's of Aldo getting knocked out from all angles on the website too. Can't seem to find an autographed photo of Holly Holm's shin on Ronda's face tho. They're gonna have me rooting for RDA to wash this dude now

And I'm rooting for Dom, but man he better not come out here and get his *** whipped after all this talking :lol:. Knee injury or not, he gotta show up. Hopefully it's a dope fight though.

As good as TJ has looked lately, can't forget his last 4 fights were beating Barao twice, beating Joe Soto who got called in for a 5 rounder the day of the fight, and a unanimous decision against Mike Easton. If Dom is healthy I think TJ is gonna have a problem on his hands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom