The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

We gonna see how precise he is off his back 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Pettis has 7 KOs/TKOs in his career.

Conor has 17 (10 at LW). 89% KO rate.

Precision beats power.

Since the last time he was stopped, RDA has faced power punchers with precision and not had any issues.

McGroober needs to keep fighting midgets if he wants to keep winning.

Last edited:
No division is safe with Conor around.

He'll take the LW title with ease. Then he'll move up and take Robbie's belt within two rounds. After that he just has to bulk a little bit and Weidman/Rockhold will have nothing for him. After he takes those belts Holly/Miesha will be shook cause that belt will soon be around his waist by the end of 2017.

Only thing more obnoxious than McGroober himself is his fanboys.

We'll see how he deals with getting rag dolled by a guy used to fighting heavier opponents instead of the opposite. If Mendes could do it...

Only thing more obnoxious than fanboys are blind haters.

Game recognizes game.

What makes me a blind hater? I'm giving an actual basis as to why McGroober loses. Hell, even Dana thinks McGroober is going to lose.

the only thing y'all Conor trolls gobble up quicker than his trash talk is his kids.
Why can't you acknowledge he faded the UFC P4P best in 13 seconds?

I can acknowledge he demolished Aldo with no issue. Aldo was never the P4P best in the UFC or MMA in general though. That's the UFC trumping up their fighters ala Rousey, Weidman, take your pick.

As somebody that used to fight, I can't stand a lack of respect and trash talk from fighters.

I can acknowledge he demolished Aldo with no issue. Aldo was never the P4P best in the UFC or MMA in general though. That's the UFC trumping up their fighters ala Rousey, Weidman, take your pick.

As somebody that used to fight, I can't stand a lack of respect and trash talk from fighters.
So with acknowledging he destroyed Aldo, are you able able to acknowledge that there is a possibility he might do the same to RDA?

Considering RDA has lost before, RDA has been knocked out before, Conor Mcgregor MMA record shows that he knocks out most of his opponents, he has fought at LW before, and has been a 2 belt champ in the past regardless of the quality of fighters in Cage Warriors?

I'm not saying it's guranteed to happen. In fact Conor McGregor could very well get exposed, But you're saying there's absolutely no possibility Conor wins?

So with acknowledging he destroyed Aldo, are you able able to acknowledge that there is a possibility he might do the same to RDA?

Considering RDA has lost before, RDA has been knocked out before, Conor Mcgregor MMA record shows that he knocks out most of his opponents, he has fought at LW before, and has been a 2 belt champ in the past regardless of the quality of fighters in Cage Warriors?

I'm not saying it's guranteed to happen. In fact Conor McGregor could very well get exposed, But you're saying there's absolutely no possibility Conor wins?

Everybody always has a puncher's chance, but the odds are slim to none. RDA was KO'ed once, 8 years ago and hasn't really shown any ill effects thereafter. I don't think Conor has anything to offer that RDA hasn't faced from guys that are used to hitting bigger opponents than the 145ers that Conor dwarfs. Say precision beats power all you want, but how did that work out for Mayweather once me moved up in weight? No question his accuracy and placement is leagues above Conor's.

I generally believe Conor is mentally weak, thus the need to talk trash to reassure himself (his Tony Robbins dream it to be it steez). Aldo proved to be weaker mentally (no surprise), but RDA hasn't shown any mental weakness.

Two belt champ for Cage Warriors...that's like being a two belt champ for KOTC or Rage in the Cage.

Give Aldo that rematch against Conor for a title or non title (depending on if Conor gets passed Frankie Edgar first)

So theoretically if Conor beats him will he be the most impressive fighter you've ever seen?

Last edited:
Styles make fights.
Agreed, Rda has the worst along with Frankie. We all said stylistically Frankie had the answer (no pun intended) even before Aldo 

Couldn't have said it better. All these fanboys are the ones at the press conferences who would go crazy if he said "hi my name is conor" Blinded by the hype and charisma. He very well can beat RDA, hell i thought Aldo was seasoned enough to not get caught up in his emotions and would pick Conor apart and Conor ko'd him. He can def win, in his head he already has won the mental part. 

So theoretically if Conor beats him will he be the most impressive fighter you've ever seen?

No and neither would RDA.

Conor has been the bigger guy fighting at 145 with the majority of his opponents not only being shorter, but also significantly lighter after rehydrating. At 155, he should be able to compete, but he doesn't have the complete toolset to be a force at 155 like he can be at 145.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom