The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Watching the press conference, wow, Benavidez said this in regards to not having any Alpha Male coaches in his corner: "I'm not gonna sugar coat it, this is something that you could see going forward". He said that even though he won his last 4 fights, he knew it wasn't the best he could be. He said he felt so much better with Duane's coaching for this fight

Welp

RIP Alpha Male. Dudes is branching out cuz they know they're not getting better. Mendes probably too loyal but hell he'd probably get to a new level if he ever decided to experiment

With that performance you guys think Wonderboy would give Robbie that work?

Definitely possible. I need to go back and see how Matt Brown beat him because vs Hendricks dude looked insane. His speed and accuracy was ridiculous. Looks like he'd be a handful for alot of guys.

Buttchin going to be the only one left at alpha small gym crying about how all his friends left him.

If Chad leaves RIP.. but I think he's gonna stay loyal to TAM. I can see other little guys branching out tho

That win got everyone at 170 rubbing the back of their necks.

Robbie is a savage but he's pretty predictable and he gets hit a lot. Going off that display, Wonderboy got the speed and accuracy to put him away imo.

Just learned Wonderboy is a fan of well done roast beef. He was geeked about getting a tweet from hope solo and put out a twitter video saying he hopes he can meet her.

Just learned Wonderboy is a fan of well done roast beef. He was geeked about getting a tweet from hope solo and put out a twitter video saying he hopes he can meet her.
Ain't eem mad 
pimp.gif

can u imagine conor trying to diss wonderboy. dude is too polite and nice and would probably not even get flustered :lol:
his secret to winning...

Last edited:

:lol: Those leaked nudes had me looking at her completely different.

And I just rewatched Brown vs Wonderboy, basically Matt Brown just made it an ugly fight, crowded the guy, and also managed to take him down pretty easy. He took some really big shots and flurries from Thompson though and didn't go down, he got a crazy chin. That was almost 4 years ago though so I'm guessing Thompson's TDD is way better, but the gameplan against him is probably the same. I don't think anybody at 170 wants to just stand and trade shots with Thompson from the outside.

wonderboy :pimp:

foo came through for me mann, I feel like I owe this dood now :lol:

BIG RIGG.....next stop....bellator!
ys2ym.gif

Hendricks has only lost to two champs, and a guy who looks like he could be the next champ. But even still he doesn't strike me as the type of guy to rededicate himself enough to be champ again, especially after getting his *** kicked like that. On paper he's still tough but he doesn't seem like that same dude that made a run for the title anymore.

I won't say he's done just yet, but I wouldn't mind seeing him vs Rory next to see where they're both at now.

Werdum's response to Mystic Mac

werdumPlease Werdum :: Go slow :: easy you are a heavyweight !!! Wow !!! Now I love you more than #DanaWhite .
now I know why #vaicavalo

You're tripping

To be fair, I think it has a lot to do with him being lanky and throwing his funky Karate kicks.

Let's be real, Anderson Silva is not and was never a legitimate Thai boxer. That's just something the UFC liked to say because he was from Chute Boxe. Chute Boxe is like a glorified TKD version of Muay Thai.

Back
Top Bottom