The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Interesting. What are some cognitive supplements? I did a quick search but what came up was mostly natural **** like Ginko.

When I read your post, I was thinking more like Ritalin, which is prescribed. Cause speed ain't natural. Is that what you meant?

I know a few people in here felt like Conor was on one at that last press conference.

aww dude NOOTROPICS

yeah you got your natural supps like ginko and b-complex...ONNIT makes a good natural cognitive supp called "alpha brain" if you haven't already heard of that ****

but then you got your synthetic amphetamines made for "focus" like adderral, dexedrine, etc... (banned in the ring, think MIR got popped or had an exception or something like that)

and then you got your "smart drugs"

basically the NTZ pill from the movie "limitless" you can buy them w/o perscription over seas, stuff like modafinil, sunifiram, and adrafinil that essentially keep you awake for like 12-14 hours straight and have you DIALED IN, SHARP AS A RAZOR while EXPANDING MEMORY RECALL AND CAPACITY.......steroids for your brain

bunch of kids now are popping these before finals and flipping the F out of them....

if you have ever smoked weed, mushrooms or done some kind of hard drug like cocaine or acid....you understand that there are levels to our cognitivity and that they can reached through the aid of outside supplementation OR intense meditation.

So with all that being said....

if you in the ring on NZT....you can essentially "slow time down" keep your heart rate low and be super relaxed and unaffected by the nerves at all....

soldiers for example use muscle relaxers while in combat to calm then down and give them a more intense focus while in the middle of battle, gives them an edge....as it would someone in the ring.

cognitive supps are something thats HUGE in MMA that no one is talking about.....most just arent prive to them and their advantages.....

Last edited:
And these are drugs that either don't fall under their enhanced PED restrictions or just aren't tested for?

Repped. Intrigued by this. I remember being prescribed Ritalin as a kid :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't been this excited for Cowboy on Cowboy action since
giphy.gif

frfr...if a female told me her will to live came from wanting to pop out my kids I'd start reconsidering the relationship :wow:

You and me both bruh, that ain't healthy

SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON , you ever try any of those nootropics? Really been thinking about trying it for awhile actually, alpha brain particularly. Always heard Rogan talking about how well it works on the podcast.

Pettis vs Barboza official for the DC/Bones card. Logical match 

Nice

SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON , you ever try any of those nootropics? Really been thinking about trying it for awhile actually, alpha brain particularly. Always heard Rogan talking about how well it works on the podcast.
Nice

I would say save your money on Alpha Brain and get a better stack for a way better price. ONNIT over charges on every single supplement they sell.

I'd recommend staying away from adderall or ridilin and going for a stack like this:

http://www.powdercity.com/products/noopept

http://www.powdercity.com/products/buy-oxiracetam-powder

http://www.powdercity.com/collections/choline-source/products/choline-bitartrate-powder-dosage

I have ADHD and with this stack I can focus like Professor X and my memory has greatly improved. Could all be placebo but I doubt it.

Start with that or buy their sample pack to see which nootropics have a better effect on you. You could either buy them in a bulk powder and cap them yourself to save money in the long run or you could buy them in capsule form. Whatever you do, don't fall victim to the snake oil salesmen Bro Rogan and your pockets will thank you later.

Nice. I'm thinking of cashing out and seeing Bones return as King in person and this just made it a little more enticing. Can't wait to see how the rest of the card unfolds. Some nice fights on there already.
Breh you should. They have Yair Rodriguez vs Andre Fili on that card as well

Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones [a]
Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Henry Cejudo

Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Edson Barboza
Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Andre Fili
Middleweight Robert Whittaker vs. Rafael Natal
Women's Strawweight Jessica Aguilar vs. Juliana Lima
Light Heavyweight Marcos Rogério de Lima vs. Clint Hester
Lightweight Glaico França vs. James Vick

Who's going to watch Bellator 149 this Friday on Spike?

Kimbo Slice is gonna whoop that a***, there's a reason Cain, Werdum, JDS, Travis Browne, Jon Jones, Gustaffason, Daniel Cormier, McGreggor and the other dudes are ducking this man.

Last edited:

Yeah if your completely new to cognitive supps, I would give it a try....like BEN said its kind of expensive and you can pretty much put the same stack together yourself or customize a similar one...but its convenient and a good intro

but yeah I have tried it and I did experience legit results, its not like you flip the switch and all of a sudden your stephen hawking, BUT you'll notice in conversations or when writing/dealing with words/grammar....things flow a little more loosely, for me i'm able to recall things pretty quick, even stuff deeeep in the crates. Your short term memory significantly improves, im able to recall articles and material I take in in impressive detail.....you gotta give it a go if you have never tried em....

after you get the hang of it, like BEN suggested venture out and explore some stuff.

Ive experimented with a wide palette, legal and illegal....and for sure if your on something and in a fight....you have an advantage.....

Last edited:
Breh you should. They have Yair Rodriguez vs Andre Fili on that card as well

Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones [a]

Flyweight Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Henry Cejudo
Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Edson Barboza

Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Andre Fili

Middleweight Robert Whittaker vs. Rafael Natal

Women's Strawweight Jessica Aguilar vs. Juliana Lima

Light Heavyweight Marcos Rogério de Lima vs. Clint Hester

Lightweight Glaico França vs. James Vick

It's pretty much a no brainer. It's just right now it's either that or a 7 day ayahuasca ceremony in Peru with my boys. Obviously one is more rewarding than the other, but the one that's more rewarding is the most terrifying of the two as well lol.

Good look on the nootropics info fellas, much appreciated. Definitely gonna do a little more research and probably try some out just to see what its all about

It's pretty much a no brainer. It's just right now it's either that or a 7 day ayahuasca ceremony in Peru with my boys. Obviously one is more rewarding than the other, but the one that's more rewarding is the most terrifying of the two as well lol.

I think I remember an interview where Dan Hardy was saying he did an ayahuasca ceremony but I don't remember him going in depth about what happened. Sounds wild though, let us know how it goes if you do it.

Last edited:
Nootropics and stuff like that kinda scare me cause you never know about the long term effects

I've used new mood to bounce back after a festival tho lol

bro ayahuasca journey >>>>> watching bones wash cormier AGAIN

Peru? Damn and they got the Nazca lines out there, have you seen them before???

Who's going to watch Bellator 149 this Friday on Spike?

Kimbo Slice is gonna whoop that a***, there's a reason Cain, Werdum, JDS, Travis Browne, Jon Jones, Gustaffason, Daniel Cormier, McGreggor and the other dudes are ducking this man.

I will watch.

I've gotten used to your posts from the Boxing thread :lol:. But from what I've seen of these 2 dudes, I think Kimbo really is going to light that boy up.

Unless Dada is that much bigger and stronger and lands a bomb.

bro dada5000 is just some dood from the neighborhood.....

I seen the "dawg fight" documentary billy corbin did on underground fighting rings in miami....he just an average joe who was in kimbos entourage...this dood aint GOT NO MMA/MARTIAL ARTS training at all.......

hes going to get washed, bellator is just looking for "storylines" to sell.....pathetic

I don't **** with bellator, never watched an event, but I might catch bensons first fight...maybe

bro ayahuasca journey >>>>> watching bones wash cormier AGAIN

Peru? Damn and they got the Nazca lines out there, have you seen them before???

Don't forget a hike to Machu Picchu would be unforgettable as well.

I could kill 2 birds and do DMT in the desert after I watch the fights lol.

Yeah I can't see dad winning that fight, but all it takes is one lucky punch. Still can't be alive shamrock couldn't hold that rear naked choke when he fought kimbo in smh

Speaking of kimbo Jorge masvisal was a protege of kimbo. Always thought he would be better then he actually is love that dudes story

Back
Top Bottom