The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Honestly I'll be surprised if she fights again. Holly took her soul with that whoopin.

I think she'll fight again but I figured her mental state woulda been more of anger/anxious to get at Holm again rather than tears after all this time. She better get her mind right or Holly will beat that a** again.

Last edited:
Camby.gif hard at the suicidal comment. And I'm sorry if I come off as insensitive but for a woman who is supposed to be this role model/"Baddest *****" and she can't handle a (humbling) loss...

Last edited:
Camby.gif hard at the suicidal comment. And I'm sorry if I come off as insensitive but for a woman who is supposed to be this role model/"Baddest *****" and she can't handle a (humbling) loss...

Not insensitve..that's truth. Straight frontrunner status...hard as hell when you on top but turn simp when you take an L

Why even do a televised interview if you were still that broken up? If I'm in the Holm camp I'm licking my chops to get back at her now cause I know I got her heart.

Last edited:

Honestly I'll be surprised if she fights again. Holly took her soul with that whoopin.
I think she'll fight again but I figured her mental state woulda been more of anger/anxious to get at Holm again rather than tears after all this time. She better get her mind right or Holly will beat that a** again.
Yeah, you probably right.. But I have a hard time seeing her wanting to fight Holly again.

I'm sure her camp and Dana are praying Meisha wins.

man ronda took that L pretty hard hope she bounces back and they rematch

thisufc card is getting shalacked, this weekend.

im tuning into this bellatopr card friday, i like where the company is headed but this shamrock vs royce is a circus fight. anyomne read the mmafighting article about them asking serra if he could come back :smh:

Damn. Just put it on to espn2 and they're already throwing her a pity party. She found the perfect way to get sympathy since a small few have been critical if her wince she got knocked out. Talking bout how she's a bigger role model and more relatable now. Even felt bad about those memes of her knockout pic. Eff outta here.

Only a few weeks away 
eek.gif

Damn. Just put it on to espn2 and they're already throwing her a pity party. She found the perfect way to get sympathy since a small few have been critical if her wince she got knocked out. Talking bout how she's a bigger role model and more relatable now. Even felt bad about those memes of her knockout pic. Eff outta here.
I wanna see it happen again.. humble her some more.

Don't feel bad for her at all.. broad really thought she was GOAT fighter ever.. actually believing she can beat men in the UFC 
roll.gif

I need to check out Jade Bryce'a ig / twitter. Her big boobs probably look like ripe, sweet watermelons since she got pregnant.

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14...oss-holly-holm
[table][tr][td]Former UFC champion Ronda Rousey says she thought about killing herself in the immediate aftermath of her knockout loss to Holly Holm in November.[/td][/tr][/table]
"Honestly, my thought in the medical room, I was sitting in the corner and was like, 'What am I anymore if I'm not this?'" Rousey said. "Literally sitting there thinking about killing myself. In that exact second, I'm like, 'I'm nothing. What do I do anymore? No one gives a s--- about me anymore without this.'"

Conor's reach is actually longer than average for welterweight but at 5'9" his height is below average, I'll post the link with all the averages later once I get to a comp if I can find it. If his lean weight is decently high that might help him but he's gonna go from being the big guy to being the "******" if he tries 170.

And I think he kinda has a chance vs Robbie only because of Robbies slow feet, he has to move around and potshot like Condit tried to do, but he probably gets folded with a good shot. I think Wonderboy easily beats him tho, too tall, too long, movement is too good. Condit too if that were to happen, too big too skilled and chin too strong.

But this might all be irrelevant two weeks from now anyway.

Y'all always sound extra salty about Ronda lol. It's not insensitive to feel a way about her considering suicide, just petty

Acting like she spit on you personally or something lol

Anywho, garbrandt has a new opponent, a grappling wizard apparently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom