The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Don't get it twisted, Jorge is nice.

Close to 40 fights.

But he is what he is. A dude who fought in the streets of Miami. Not an Olympian.

I think his formal training in a combat disciplines came later compared to some of the stories we hear about guys in the UFC.

I don't think he was actually a Kimbo protege. He fought a few of Kimbo's protege's because he had a rep.

But he's fought some elite comp (Gil, Ben are former champs). Can't remember him being KOd.

Iaquinta decision was weak. Ben fight was short notice (went from 3-5 rounds).

He's still got some good fights ahead of him I feel.

My frustration with him is that he is such a great striker, but he plays the role of counter striker too much. Needs to open up a bit more so decisions go his way and he can do more damage.

I take these situations with a grain of salt. But can't be good for him to be on the shelf because of this. Time ain't exactly on his side.

Let alone if it does wind up being true.

Masvidal def not Kimbo protege, product of the same street fighting circuit tho

And it just kinda hit me, ronda talking bout she felt like committing suicide after holm loss....didn't she go crazy when bethe said "she should kill herself"....now she's talking openly about it? Perplexed

How soon before these guys start using CTE as a legal defense? :nerd:

Did not know BJ was such a scumbag.

Last edited:
SMH, if my neighbor / boss did something like that to my girl he'll get a major curb stomp.

Last edited:
I'm watching.

So this Dada dude is much bigger than Kimbo. Came in 30 lbs. heavier.

Think he still getting lit up.

Also watching. Randomly clicked by Spike and saw a Kimbo special. During commercial saw that Kimbo, Royce, and Shamrock are all fighting
laugh.gif

I feel ashamed of myself for watching supporting this bellator card. Nothing else to watch on tv though.

Why did the commentator during the Emanuel vote quoted Taken???

What he has is a particular set of skills ......

had me dead!

Better question is why is mike tyson on the mics lol
lol 

Mike be saying the most random stuff man .....

He is talking about twitter and he goes on and on about how his wife knows everyone and stuff and then everyone kind of stays quiet and he says everyone that passed away ... LMAO

**** makes no sense ..............

Bellator is so cringe :x

This dude King Mo wearing a crown in his fight pic :x

Fake me out Joe Rogan :x

Dada with the hammer in the promo :x :rofl:

Pretty well known that this fight was fixed about a week ago. Then it all started leaking out. This is going to be very interesting

Pretty well known that this fight was fixed about a week ago. Then it all started leaking out. This is going to be very interesting
Fixed?

I read something about the betting odds changing significantly in Dada's favor

Yeah, guys in the know went too hard which is why thisll be interesting. Its already been reported to the investigators.

Lol at sitting. I think big take now is the over

Back
Top Bottom