The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Smh! They went running again

zonle.gif

Smfh. Please let it be Cerrone. That messes up the least amount of fights at 155 moving forward since he's not at that weight class anymore. I don't want to see Nate on short notice.

Yeah. Let's retire one of the most exciting fighters in the division (and perhaps the entire UFC).

mean.gif
Right? Nate is p4p one of the most skilled and entertaining fighters in the whole damn promotion. He has a big mouth, but that's irrelevant. He's just keeping it 100 and trying to cash in on big fights.

Cerrone just fought at 170. When I say just......we're talking 2 days ago.

Cutting down to 155 in 10 days after stepping out of the octagon 2 days ago? I don't know.

They really that stuck on keeping khabib vs Ferguson? They could easily put Ferguson in against Conor and Diaz vs khabib

Ain't nobody care about Alvarez lmao

Last edited:
IMO, i think McGregor can beat Cerrone with ease..so i'm not that interested.

Would much prefer Ferg or Khabib as I think that'll actually be an interesting match up for Conor.

I know Pettis is on a 2 fight losing steak..but would LOVE to see the stand up between those two.

they better put this card on fs1 now, aint nobody paying money if conor doesnt fight
love to see frankie, but i see conor washing everyone mentioned pretty easily. wouldnt even be mad if they gave aldo another shot

Last edited:
frankie would get washed. its going to be close to 25 pound difference on fight night connor made some gains in this training camp.
Conor most def gained some weight and got bigger but Frankie fought at 155 before and I'm pretty sure he doesn't cut much to get to 145 so he should be around 155ish right now?

Give the fight to Frankie if he isn't hurt or give him Ferg

frankie would get washed. its going to be close to 25 pound difference on fight night connor made some gains in this training camp.

Dude was champ at 155. Did fine against Bendo and he's been competing at 170.

Washed :lol:

I wouldn't mind Alvarez just because it would present so challenges stylistically. Especially if he fights the way he did against Pettis.

It would be a terrible fight to watch, but would be interesting to see how Conor handles it.

Nate is the fight. Easy sell. Mad **** talk. Stand up. Nate is the kind of "stuck in the mud" fighter that Conor would feast on.

Last edited:
I want to see Ferguson step in but we're probably gonna get Cerrone. He said he weighs 174 right now, that's not far off from what Conor walks around at also. I think he could make 155.

So ******* disappointed in RDA though

Conor most def gained some weight and got bigger but Frankie fought at 155 before and I'm pretty sure he doesn't cut much to get to 145 so he should be around 155ish right now?
yeah but connor would show up around 175. That's one punch would put Frankie to sleep, but Frankie's hurt so it aint happening.

They just hold off on Connor, no point in him fighting if it isn't for the belt at 155. Too much risk and waiting. If he fights a nontitle match and wins, it going to stall two weight classes. 

Back
Top Bottom