The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

People in the comments section of mmajunkie were talking bout how henderson was gonna dominate. Guess not.

This dude reminds me of Luke Rockhold for some reason
reminds me of bas with the heavy shots to the body. bas always believed MMA fighters should throw with full power to the body. 
sick.gif

first time seeing koreshkov. i am very impressed.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is that it ain't hype just because he's winning. This dude is legit good and belongs in the UFC

And it's not like Bendo is washed by any means, koreshov is just picking this dude apart

Crazy thing is that it ain't hype just because he's winning. This dude is legit good and belongs in the UFC

And it's not like Bendo is washed by any means, koreshov is just picking this dude apart

Bendo just has the terrible lay and pray style that people love to see get demolished.

Man, I wish soccer kicks would be allowed. henderson would've lost his head a few rounds ago.

Literally all I saw Bendo do for the 3 rounds that I watched was get dropped and then proceed to whip his hair back and forth on the ground.

I want to see a Twitter movement to get Bellator to play Willow Smith the next time Bendo walks out for a fight.

bellator with the kickboxing event now. i love it!!

melvin mahoef
nthat.gif
my favorite kickboxer of all time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom