The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Surprised bellator is throwing their own kickboxing events now. I haven't watched any Glory events in a while.

I'm glad to see Nate saying **** you Dana ... I want to get paid. **** Dana White, he created this mess. You need to ******* pay Nate ....

Funny seeing ben askren tweeting hate last night. Dude kept saying how he's the best welterweight in the world and that the champ is a jabroni while he's sitting at home because no one cares if he fights or not.

Feel for the UFC with 197 and 200. I'm not interested in seeing OSP get washed by JBJ. Feel like it's too high of a jump in competition for him. But it could be a good thing so he can see what he next level looks like.

Feel for the UFC with 197 and 200. I'm not interested in seeing OSP get washed by JBJ. Feel like it's too high of a jump in competition for him. But it could be a good thing so he can see what he next level looks like.

I'll give OSP a chance, not everyone thought Gustaffson would do as well as he did vs Jones. UFC can be full of surprises sometimes. I'll be tuning in.

Yeah. And it's not like Jones is a defensive wizard. Dude gets hit, his chin is just crazy.

Having said that, I still think he's gonna maul OSP, but who knows.

OSP probably survives a rd or two and then gets finished. jones gonna treat him like a punching bag.
hope i'm wrong and we see a competitive match

OSP definitely has a chance but JBJ gonna pick him apart with his technical striking ability.

Those leg and oblique kicks going to play a huge factor IMO

Yeah I 99.9% bones to destroy him but there's always that 0.01% chance when you have power in the hands.

JBJ has wrestling, conditioning, versatile striking...

I just can't see OSP having more than an H Bomb chance.

And how can anyone compare Gustafson when it was clear JBJ didn't prep hard for the fight. That was before we knew he was in love with the coco.

And DJ will probably wash Cejudo.

I feel like this Pettis vs Barboza fight going to fly under the radar

Extremely important fight for both men IMO.

Back
Top Bottom