The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

There were times against hunt that brock struggled to get a takedown. If his takedowns aren't that good on peds, then he's useless.

Well yeah, he's not an elite heavyweight or an elite fighter because he doesn't have versatile tools

His one tool is elite though and not many have been able to neutralize it. Overall it makes him a legit heavyweight, his resume proves it

I'd like to see him fight Gus again then maybe Oezdemir (if he gets another legit lhw win) and after that Brock.

If gus is going to turn and run when he gets hit in exhanges then I don't see him winning a rematch.

jones got to have big payday fights. i only see that happening in the HW division. there's intrigue in him fighting a bigger dude

There were times against hunt that brock struggled to get a takedown. If his takedowns aren't that good on peds, then he's useless.

did he really struggle? he took hunt down first round even when hunt was grabbing onto the fence, rested the second round, and ended up taking him down again and maintained on top of him. probably would've finished him if his stamina was a lot better. also, hunt got a big ol noggin LOL
not bad for someone who took years off. best believe brock is going find a way to sneak in the PEDs

I'd like to see him fight Gus again then maybe Oezdemir (if he gets another legit lhw win) and after that Brock.

This. Brock is going to take a while. Fight Gus and if Oezdemir say beat someone like Glover and/or DC then Brock. I only want him to fight Brock if he is making that permanent move to HW.

Emperor Dana alrdy said Brock isnt happening itll take him to long to go through USADA not sure if JBJ has the time to waste a year for him, maybe someday but hell def fight someone else first

Jones just planted the seed for Brock

Gus is more likely due to usada. Wouldn't be surprised if Dana "somehow" made an "exemption" for Brock though to get him eligible sooner

I'm siding with Woodley and ever since he's pulled the race card, I can't unsee the favoritism.

Not once did Tyron say anything along the lines of "because I'm black" in his most recent interview with Ariel. Looking back at the most recent champs who have all come under criticism from Dana we have:

Amanda Nunes (didn't want to fight)
Mighty Mouse (not a draw)
JBJ (will never headline a maincard)
DC - nothing comes to mind
Even back in the day he was giving Anderson Silva crap

Connor no need for discussion
Stipe - nothing
Rhonda no criticism
Bisping - nothing, GSP ship has sailed back
Luke Rockhold - nothing, even though he's recently criticized the UFC.

I can't think of any white champions that Dana has criticized.

I'm not trying to race bait and if you want to PM me to discuss, please feel free to do so.

First what did he criticize DC for?

Second he came at rockholds neck...

And exactly how many white champs are there to criticize?

And u want to leave out gsp who is white and also a top 3 draw ever in ufc...dana been at him for a while now

Tyron complains the most about not being marketed and whatnot but why is it he's been on the biggest cards in recent memory as a co main and failed to put on even a decent performance in any of them fights

I ain't defending dana s actions and stuff but don't try to make alternative facts real bro

Jones just planted the seed for Brock

Gus is more likely due to usada. Wouldn't be surprised if Dana "somehow" made an "exemption" for Brock though to get him eligible sooner

Doubt he could do it again without coming under fire for the last time they did it for 200

I see Gus vs Jones next prob DEC card and maybe brock next year

Colby Covington coming in like a white knight to save Dana

Although the beef between Woodley and White seems to have been resolved, Colby Covington who is a former teammate of Woodley tweeted on Monday, “Don’t worry boss @danawhite I know some serious dirt on @TWooodley that would ruin his life. #fake”

he's just trying to get a fight out of woodley
if he did interfere and release "dirt" in trying to ruin woodley, that's grounds for getting his *** whooped outside the ring

First what did he criticize DC for?

Second he came at rockholds neck...

And exactly how many white champs are there to criticize?

And u want to leave out gsp who is white and also a top 3 draw ever in ufc...dana been at him for a while now

Tyron complains the most about not being marketed and whatnot but why is it he's been on the biggest cards in recent memory as a co main and failed to put on even a decent performance in any of them fights

I ain't defending dana s actions and stuff but don't try to make alternative facts real bro

When did he come at Rockhold's neck?

He gives a lot of passes to his white fighters:

-He had some choice words for GSP when he walked away, but now he's dangling him like a prize between 2 different divisions.

-Hendricks and Rumble are both known to miss weight, but who got booted for missing weight?
https://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/24/...will-be-cut-banned-for-life-misses-weight-mma

-When Sage got submitted due to whatever throat condition he had, Dana regretted letting him take a fight. Yet when Nunes was in the hospital the day of her fight, Dana **** on her

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/4/10911556/dana-white-blames-himself-for-sage-northcutts-loss

I'm sure I can find more facts but right now, it's hard for me to not see the favoritism Dana displays with certain fighters.

When did he come at Rockhold's neck?

He gives a lot of passes to his white fighters:

-He had some choice words for GSP when he walked away, but now he's dangling him like a prize between 2 different divisions.

-Hendricks and Rumble are both known to miss weight, but who got booted for missing weight?
https://www.mmamania.com/2014/4/24/...will-be-cut-banned-for-life-misses-weight-mma

-When Sage got submitted due to whatever throat condition he had, Dana regretted letting him take a fight. Yet when Nunes was in the hospital the day of her fight, Dana **** on her

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/4/10911556/dana-white-blames-himself-for-sage-northcutts-loss

I'm sure I can find more facts but right now, it's hard for me to not see the favoritism Dana displays with certain fighters.

Google his and rockholds issues

He been ****ting on gsp for years now and even after his last fight he went at him hard

And if I'm not mistaken rumble had 2 title fights after being cut rightfully so even rumble has said he needed to b cut to realize

Y'all can see what u wanna see but facts are facts, there's many examples out there but continue picking what u wanna use

Hell he went at cowboy recently and he's as much a company man as one could be

It appears Masvidal vs Lawler is in the works for 217. At stakes could be.. wait for it... the WW Interim belt lol. The fight itself has potential FON all over it though and would be a great matchup stylistically.

Masvidal vs. Lawler is a sick fight, but it has no reason to be for the interim title. Make it a #1 contenders fight if you want, but Woodley just defended his title like 4 times with a calendar year I believe. UFC makes too many interim titles just to help sell PPV's.

Back
Top Bottom