The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm thinking of doing a parlay on Barbosa and Holm. I feel like both those underdogs have legit chances of pulling it off. Barbosa def has the speed and power to hurt Khabib, but will he risk throwing leg kicks?

And Holm has that "boring" calculated style to land strikes against Cyborg who doesn't really rely on head movement. Only problem is she verbally telegraphs her attacks.

Actually it doesn't seem like cyborg has that same aura she had coming into this fight

I don't hear as many folks saying oh cyborg is going to destroy like we usually hear. Feel like she kinda lost that invincibility perception

I placed a small parlay on Edson and holly for the hell of it, you could get a big return on that

Damn, khabibs wife just gave birth today back home. Congrats :pimp:

Wonder how it will effect his performance, if at all

Was coming in here to post about khabibs kid

That's pretty cool should give him even more of a boost

He is promising to stand with barboza and ko him on the feet

Actually it doesn't seem like cyborg has that same aura she had coming into this fight

I don't hear as many folks saying oh cyborg is going to destroy like we usually hear. Feel like she kinda lost that invincibility perception

I placed a small parlay on Edson and holly for the hell of it, you could get a big return on that

Probably cause everyone knows holly is legit, a former champ, and can knock people out too. I can see cyborg getting frustrated with holly’s movement and holly kicking her dozens of times from a distance.

Probably cause everyone knows holly is legit, a former champ, and can knock people out too. I can see cyborg getting frustrated with holly’s movement and holly kicking her dozens of times from a distance.
Agreed. Just hope the card can give us some crazy moments. I realize they're missing a fight but even if it was still there on paper the card doesn't jump out

my money is on holm, just thought i would get a bigger return :lol:
not too many are putting their money on cyborg like i would've thought

think holm is going to be strategic and picks her apart and possibly finish in later rounds. not sure cyborg has that championship endurance

holly gotta pull the trigger tho,

aside from the bethe fight, she been tentative recently

hoping she picks cyborg apart, lets go holly

Rooting for Holly too.

Let's be honest, the amount of juice Cyborg has taken makes her at least 25% male. No sexism, it just is what it is.

Aura is gone because she hasn’t had a fair fight since she got clowned in kickboxing.

In MMA she never fights anybody her own size or weight, similar to her garbage teammate Gabi Garcia.

Mix that in with how terrible she looked in beating a bloated 135lber in Evinger and the aura of invincibility should be gone.

Tim Elliott with the Anaconda :pimp:

One of my favorites from that front headlock position. Darce/guillotine/anaconda :pimp: :pimp:

I think Myles could have finished if he was throwing those punches with more power. Didn't look like he was throwing his hooks with any conviction.

Back
Top Bottom