The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Well yes but kinda if you take UFC “strikes” as just that and not as boxing. UFC “striking” is just head hunting. No real setup or technicality for the majority of fighters
which is why we need to see lomachenko get in the ring and take it to dillashaw. Son's boxing is absurd and he has a wrestling background. That would be truly the fight to see.

That DC tweet summed it up.you can’t put other people’s family, culture and country in your mouth like that and not expect someone to try rip it out.
I still think Conor does it for show, but it’s not hard to see how someone can get tired of that ****.

D6E092EE-B327-435E-AF47-413E6E795BBE.jpeg
Yeah, really don’t want to hear it plus connors coach should of sat back and took the loss

Pettis tagged tony and had that fool on the ground looking like he lost his glasses. Now I agree with you that Tony is slippery on bottom and has endurance but Khabibs grip strength is leagues above anything Tony has faced. He'd have to wear Khabib out on the mat and I just can't see that happening.
Tony's chin does concern me. And khabib has shown he has an iron chin.

Tony gets tagged by everyone he fights pretty much.

Something about that pressure though, Tony just moves at such a high pace. Very similar to Diaz and even Colby Covington

Best part about that fight was that it didn't even look like Khabib had Conor's throat for a conventional rear naked. He essentially torqued his whole head sideways like he was going to break his neck.

And I stand by mine.

If you’re not extraordinary skilled in both, you probably don’t know what you’re talking about.
I have years of experience in both but wouldn't call myself extraordinary, would you?

My statements are corroborated by several UFC fighters and even someone like Joe Rogan who have reached the highest level in both.

Agree to disagree

Everyone knows in boxing you can hit like a freight train but it's always been about where you place your punches. Iron Mike was just a perfect example of brute strength and pinpoint accuracy.

I like Mcgregor but damn I didn’t know Connor was dissing dude like that though :smh: . Religion, wifey, family should be off topic but the actual fighter hey go ahead. I also saw dude was drinking at the conference :lol: :smh: .

Anyone wanna explain to me what sambo is? Khabib has a background in it?

I don't think you have but okay? Let's just drop it :lol:

Again, agree to disagree

Then let me help you.

If you wouldn’t call yourself “extraordinary” in either, or moreso, both, capacities, I’m not sure you have best the handle on which is “easier” or “harder” to master.

Connor still getting paid is comical. There was rumors that Khabib was going to retire after this fight regardless. He was only going to continue fighting if he got GSP. The Connor rebrand is about to be Kardashian level after she leaves kanye.

Conor definitely got wild personal with Khabib... in his prior fights with Eddie and Nate it was a lot more witty and funny

Back
Top Bottom