The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dustin Poirer is so thirsty to get that Conor fight... Its a little gross... Kinda hope he doesn’t get it for his constant begging.

Izzy looks dumb for making that comment. And lol at Costa capitalizing on it.

I had Felder/Hooker 2-2 going into the fifth round. Tough decision. Depending on how you judge the last round. Hooker had two takedowns (that did no damage) and a few less strikes in the last round. Felder landed more strikes and didn’t allow Hooker to do much with the grappling.

Dan doesn’t want it with Justin. Justin would probably kill him.

Felder retired?

Couldn’t hear was playing poker

BTW Fury vs Wilder was trash

Would rather watch Stipe vs DC 10/10

Last edited:
^^^Sometimes a rematch can be the same level as the original ala Paquiao/Marquez or GGG/Canello. Sometimes it’s just hype.

Wilder was like Francis NGannaou (sp). Huge knockout power. Unorthodox fighter.

Fury showed he could out box him technically or get ugly and aggressive.

Dustin Poirer is so thirsty to get that Conor fight... Its a little gross... Kinda hope he doesn’t get it for his constant begging.

After Khabib, this is the only way to get paid. He’s definitely never seeing a real title.

All the trash he talks about Nate is cringe too.

Joke of a decision? Maybe I need to watch the fight again but I didn't feel like the decision was a robbery even though I'd have given the slight edge to Jose. Marketing wise it makes sense but Aljo and Yan definitely getting screwed though and are likely forced to fight each other for #1 contender.

Really hoping for that Conor/Justin fight this summer. Could see it being at either UFC 251 or possibly 253 if they do intend to have Masvidal/Usman main event of international fight week in July. There is a fight night in Ireland scheduled for August though so maybe that gets changed to a PPV if Conor gets on it.

Perfect fight. Dustin should fight somebody other than gaejthe like Diaz or hooker

1582586008052.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom