The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Picogram Pulsating Bones won't be punished for the same long term substance he was punished for previously. This thing the cockroach of PED's

"Don’t look now, but steroid metabolites have once again been found in the system of UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.

Jon Jones was drug tested in competition by Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) in the lead up to his UFC 232 rematch with Alexander Gustafsson.

The results of those tests came back this week, and once again Jon Jones has been flagged for having turinabol metabolites in his system.

Jones had 33 picograms of 4-chloro-18-nor-17β-hydroxymethyl, 17α-methyl-5α-androst-13-en-3α-ol (M3) (or DHMCT) in his system, per the commission. The urine sample was collected from him on the day of weigh-ins, which took place December 28, 2018."

I thought the metabolytes were so low that they couldn't break down in his system. He was at 60 picograms, now 33? we need a chemist to find the chemical half life of the PEDs and that will answer if he was abusing or not

I thought his pee returned clean and he bragged about it
I believe he was clean through USADA but he's also in testing through VADA now, which is what he tested positive for

Seems like in every other test he could be "clean" and the next show the residual effects of the substance

Someone said there was a promo for Adesanya vs Silva? Looked on the UFC channel and didn’t see it.
they ran it during the cejudo-dillashaw card. i searched for it on youtube a few times already, but no dice.

I forgot it was on the Australia card. Feels like the co main is bigger than the main.

Also, the Conor sexual assault charges, man. I hope they don’t turn out to be true.

If that’s true about McGregor, I honestly hope he gets murdered by the girl’s bf or family before they lock him up.

Apparently there are videos of him all over Irish WhatsApp groups drugged out od his mind and partying. The Irish hate him now and he is seen as a horrible person in general there now.

Damn...Saw that coming. Dudes been on a downward spiral ever since he made all that money in the Floyd fight

Why would you do that **** when you’re so rich? You ****ing up if someone in your gang doesn’t check you.

Then again look at Drake.

These dudes risking it all for what?

Why would you do that **** when you’re so rich? You ****ing up if someone in your gang doesn’t check you.

Then again look at Drake.

These dudes risking it all for what?

There’s a very long thread on the underground forum that details his insane coke addiction and many wrongs in the recent years. Locals from where he claims detail a lot garbage he’s done.

He appears to think he’s untouchable and goes on crazy coke and alcohol benders while smashing anything he can.

The locals say he pursued friendships with the mob that controls the coke trade in Ireland and has devolved even further since. Apparently his new found friends are some of the most violent criminals in Ireland.

There’s a very long thread on the underground forum that details his insane coke addiction and many wrongs in the recent years. Locals from where he claims detail a lot garbage he’s done.

He appears to think he’s untouchable and goes on crazy coke and alcohol benders while smashing anything he can.

The locals say he pursued friendships with the mob that controls the coke trade in Ireland and has devolved even further since. Apparently his new found friends are some of the most violent criminals in Ireland.

Link?

Nah, the various threads on MMA message boards and twitter have folks posting the WhatsApp screenshots.

Back
Top Bottom