The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

That’s your prerogative, but the Irish that have opted to post about the situation appear to disagree.

The deniers on the underground are way worse than the Conor Stans on here.

Cops said the girl was raped and brutalized, McGregor says they had consensual sex.

That’s your prerogative, but the Irish that have opted to post about the situation appear to disagree.

The deniers on the underground are way worse than the Conor Stans on here.

Cops said the girl was raped and brutalized, McGregor says they had consensual sex.

Leaving heavily towards consensual.

Leaving heavily towards consensual.

So she asked to be beat up, strangled, have her tampon jammed so far in that it had to be surgically removed, and be sodomized?

Hopefully your mom and the other females in your life know what a level headed guy you are.

So she asked to be beat up, strangled, have her tampon jammed so far in that it had to be surgically removed, and be sodomized?

Hopefully your mom and the other females in your life know what a level headed guy you are.

How do you know any of that is true?

Wasn’t Chris Brown just let free cause an accuser was lying about getting raped?

Didn’t a woman falsely accuse Kobe of rape?

Not saying he’s innocent, but I dunno why y’all automatically assume he’s guilty? Let due process work itself out. If he’s a scumbag then he’s a scumbag.

Last edited:
Wasn’t Chris Brown just let free cause an accuser was lying about getting raped?

Not saying he’s innocent, but I dunno why y’all automatically assume he’s guilty? Let due process work itself out. If he’s a scumbag than he’s a scumbag.
If he did it he’s scum

It doesn’t surprise me that many people think he’s automatically guilty though

Didn’t a woman falsely accuse Kobe of rape?.

Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. - Kobe Bryant

Not saying he’s innocent, but I dunno why y’all automatically assume he’s guilty? Let due process work itself out. If he’s a scumbag than he’s a scumbag.

Exactly. People that don’t like Conor automatically believing the story..

I never knew he said that. Dude won rings and everyone swept his rape under the rug

it was brought up again recently. think they removed Kb from a film festival jury
for the most part, it was swept under the rug. would've been a different story if the lady came out and did interviews, etc

How do you know any of that is true?

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-sports-accused-rape-assault-arrested

As the article states, police confirm she was brutally beaten and raped. That removes all possibility of a consensual encounter in my opinion.

Everything else points to McGregor based on the words used by all the news carriers. Sportsman that doesn’t play rugby or soccer, has a long-term partner and two children.

Ireland has laws that prevent suspects from being named until they are convicted, thus he hasn’t been named officially. Saving grace for McGregor could be that she’s so terrified of the mob he runs with that she won’t pursue it, but talking the cops in the first place makes that seem unlikely.

it was brought up again recently. think they removed Kb from a film festival jury
for the most part, it was swept under the rug. would've been a different story if the lady came out and did interviews, etc

She can’t due to an NDA from the civil suit.

Deadspin had a great article about the whole thing in 2018.

Sorry for opening the can of worms. I just heard about it on a podcast.

So Bellator. Bader or Fedor? Pico. The real deal?

At this point, I'm leaning towards Bader unless Fedor can catch him with a strike or sub. Don't think Bader is going to make the same mistake he made against Rumble though.

I got Bader on this one. He is in his prime, looks great at HW, faster and has superior wrestling. Fedor is old, already thinking about retirement, and his chin isn't the same.

Pico is the real deal. He's been looking impressive, and is fighting in his real weight class after that first loss.

I'm also leaning towards Bader taking it, he's generally pretty calculated. Fedor is getting older and slower.

I'd like to see Pico get another KO. Havent heard of his opponent though.

Back
Top Bottom