The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

1635264355130.png
She looking thirsty out here

She belong to her middle-aged, balding, caucasian tipping fans now.

Vanzant been posting thirst traps for a minute now. She's only 27 so can't blame her for getting paid while still young. She's likely done with combat sports and prob has made a decent amount from her page (heard its like OF as she charges 9.99/month for content) and now AEW.

Watching these Chimaev interviews, dude looks ready. And possessed. You see that killer in his demeanor. If he rolls Leech he's gonna be rocket shipped

He called Usman old and nothing special. Wow

Can’t wait to see if khamzat and Islam can continue to live up to the hype
Ugh, honestly I think Islam has his hands full with Hooker. I feel like he's going to try and stand with Hooker which idk if he's ready for that level yet. Moises was kind of giving it to him on the feet

Chimaev on the other hand, Leech is tough as hell but I don't think he has the take down defense. To me that's a stylistic matchup in favor of Chimaev

chimaev was struggling with covid for a while. Wonder if his lungs or heart have permanent damage.

Khabib talking the talk for Islam

“Islam is the real deal. He’s one of the best in the world. I believe he’s top-10 in pound-for-pound right now. But Islam quiet. He don’t like to talk too much. But me and (Daniel Cormier), we always try to push him. And after this fight we have to call out champion. Early next year he have to fight for the title against the winner of Dustin Poirier and Charles Oliveira,” Nurmagomedov said (h/t MMAjunkie.com).

Casuals/media gotta remeber, professional fighters for the most part are not NORMAL folk, these are ppl on the fringes of society who decided to fight for money as a profession.

This interview is legit insane

Talking about plotting to murder people and all sorts of ****. Ariel didn't hold back on the questions

Ariel just said that was probably the craziest interview in his history. I would agree, that was absolutely ridiculous

Strickland basically said he walks around thinking about killing people every day. He was saying a lot of people feel that way it's just that he speaks on it

Like he still thinks about killing people every day? shouldn't they do like a psyche evaluation just in case he harms someone?

Ariel just said that was probably the craziest interview in his history. I would agree, that was absolutely ridiculous

Strickland basically said he walks around thinking about killing people every day. He was saying a lot of people feel that way it's just that he speaks on it
He’s the new age Mayhem Miller.

Back
Top Bottom