The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

As crazy as it sounds, it’s speaks a lot to actualize who you were and the terrible things and thoughts you had. A lot of people won’t admit nor realize there faults and psycho ways. But for him to acknowledge his faults and develop morality is pretty telling. Let’s just see how he unfolds because he’s still very impulsive and well in that sociopath spectrum. However he’s definitely developed empathy which is surprising for these type of characters.

strickland seems like some crazy guy from a trailer park. dgaf what he says but it always gets posted in here.

clarrisa shields about to lose against this can :rofl: i love it

Total domination by Kayla, how was she #2 in the tournament? Who was 1?

what a comeback by Ray Cooper!! But yeah they need to quit with him standing a chance against top UFC WW's

Strickland isn't playing some fake role like Chael or Colby. He's legit bat **** crazy, so I feel like the **** he says should be posted. I mean, when he inevitably commits some sort of heinous crime we can look back at all the whacked out **** he said

screenshot_20211027-220851_instagram-jpg.887258

jonny packing on weight but still got them ostrich legs
razzjvr-jpeg.887314

Last edited:
Everyone should use a VPN and watch Dan Hardy's breakdown show of Yan/Sandhagen on BT Sports YT channel. Great in depth look with fight clips.

Fight will be fire. Yan got that snowballing pressure where he turns up as the fight goes on but Sandhagens conditioning and defense is elite.

Chimaev pulling a DC eh?!? Glad he made weight though and look forward to seeing him back out there tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom