The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

DJ should have fought TJ when he had the chance but he got greedy and wanted 2 mil up front. It was never about the ppv points.

Last edited:
DJ should have fought TJ when he had the chance but he got greedy and wanted 2 mil up front. It was never about the ppv points.
yes it was.... he knew the points he was offered with his buy rate wasnt gunna be much so he wanted the flat sum or upped points

I need there to be a movement to get women's mma off main cards besides title fights. Ain't nobody trying to watch that ****. Just like women's boxing, WNBA, women's soccer, women's softball etc. Save it for prelims.

I need there to be a movement to get women's mma off main cards besides title fights. Ain't nobody trying to watch that ****. Just like women's boxing, WNBA, women's soccer, women's softball etc. Save it for prelims.

I’d sign that petition.

i don't get askren calling out khabib... is he planning on fighting at 155? or is he still waiting on the gsp fight? he's woodley's coach and one of his best friends so we already know that fight is out of the question.

i don't get askren calling out khabib... is he planning on fighting at 155? or is he still waiting on the gsp fight? he's woodley's coach and one of his best friends so we already know that fight is out of the question.
I think it's a foregone conclusion that Khabib's days at 155 are numbered and that he really should be fighting at 170.

Khabib at 170 could be interesting, I think Woodley knocks him out tho

But if Khabib mauls Tony then I wouldn’t mind seeing him move up

Khabib should move up. I don’t think he’d rag doll 170ers like that but still think he’d instantly be one of the top WWs. Think Woodley beats him but Khabib should probably win most fights in that division

If Khabib beats Tony and then Conor in the rematch I definitely think he moves up. He would hold his own in the class and give Twood a good fight.

But but but but that’s sexist!

this hope T wood lets askren whoop him. a colby beatdown does nothing to further his legacy. I want T Wood to be remembered as one of the all time greats that he is

Not UFC caliber opponents throughout his career but Lima and Koreshov are no slouches.

I'm confident his skill set will transfer over just fine

i know he is a superior wrestler. never seen him fought. if he goes up against a elite striker who can somewhat defend a takedown does he strike well enough?

maybe... but we've yet to see anyone with the ability to stop his takedowns. :lol:

I’m just a little concerned by his relationship with Woodley.

Would definitely love to see Fitch 2.0 be the gatekeeper 1.0 was.

Sad that DJ was disrespected and traded to One. Matt Hume over there. Hopefully they’re going to try to make a move.

It’s just tough with Bellator, PFL and One. Feel like Bellator is the only one with long term viability.

Back
Top Bottom