The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Crazy that he announces it right as Uriah is being ROASTED about this very subject on TUF
laugh.gif
Duane goading him like, cmon breh go ahead and let em know 
laugh.gif

What a response to Uriah's crazy stories about Duane a week ago. Feel like TJ straight up drew a line in the sand

BTW, isn't Benevidez getting married now???? That's gonna be awkward 

Last edited:
Man, that's crazy news a few weeks after the comments from Faber. Well, hopefully, Faber fights him now since the kid didn't have any loyalty to the team and associated himself with Ludwig. Financially, it doesn't hurt TAM. Nor will it create any rifts/drama during the camp.

Conor McGregor 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@TheNotoriousMMA

I predict these things.

8:31 PM - 6 Oct 2015

Conor McGregor 

I just turned two Duds into two draws.

8:39 PM - 6 Oct 2015

Conor McGregor 

I just know it's red panty night over at Zuffa right now! #GrudgeMatchOnMeBoys

8:42 PM - 6 Oct 2015

I PREDICT DEEZ TINGS

Last edited:
"Now, Elevation Fight Team came to me and they want to pay me some good money to train with them," Dillashaw said. "They're offering to pay me to train, instead of me paying to train. This sport is growing so much that that's the way I feel like it should be. We're professional athletes. I feel like I got treated better in college wrestling. I had a physical therapist on hand at all times, no matter what, when I was in college. And that's not where MMA is at yet."

Previously, Dillashaw said he had spent time with Elevation over his last two training camps, but it became expensive. He had to rent a home and travel in between four gyms for different aspects of MMA. However, this newly renovated MusclePharm gym will have everything under one roof. Dillashaw said the facility is "state of the art" and "bad ***."

"If anybody else was in my situation, they would take the exact same deal," Dillashaw said. "This is a very short-lived career. I have to do what's best for myself. I have to do what's best for my career and being on top for as long as possible. I can't fight forever. I've gotta fight and secure my future and decide what I'm gonna do with my life. This is a great opportunity."

TJ sound like a dude trying to explain why he is banging he best friend's ex only weeks after they broke up :lol:

Like he is trying to convince himself that he is not being a scumbag more than anything else

Last edited:
^^If all that is true it's not hard to see why TJ made the choice he did.

Crazy to see what has unfolded with TJ and the TAM situation since that TUF episode where Connor basically called it. I knew after that interview where Urijah went off on Ludwig that TJ would have to choose camps and there being no more middle ground. With the lack of depth at Bantamweight the fight with Faber and TJ seems like a huge possibility next year. Really hoping it happens but think TJ would make quick work of Faber.

If it's a better situation then I can't blame him. Getting paid better and having a brand new facility. Fighters change gyms all the time. Plus buttchin probably stared at tj's belt all day at the gum which made it awkward.

Sage Northcutt attends Texas A&M. Can you imagine going to class and seeing this mother ****** sitting next to you? 
laugh.gif

He said he may take time off from school to train full time in MMA. The dude DOESN'T TRAIN FULL TIME 
eek.gif

He's so well spoken, it's like he's not a real person but he's super genuine and cracks jokes. Crazy

Last edited:
alot of them christian dudes got that extra push in them. dude got energy for days. must have great parents/great upbringing.

Dodson is moving back to 135. He says he was having a little trouble making 125 and with the IV ban it changes things

He had no other choice tbh. He should start training with Team Alpha Male 
nerd.gif

Sage Northcutt attends Texas A&M. Can you imagine going to class and seeing this mother ****** sitting next to you? :lol:

He said he may take time off from school to train full time in MMA. The dude DOESN'T TRAIN FULL TIME :wow:

He's so well spoken, it's like he's not a real person but he's super genuine and cracks jokes. Crazy

On websites people already calling him northgoat. At first I was wondering who the hell they were talking about. They're also talking about some Irish fighter named penthel or whatever and acting like he's chuck norris.

If it's a better situation then I can't blame him. Getting paid better and having a brand new facility. Fighters change gyms all the time. Plus buttchin probably stared at tj's belt all day at the gum which made it awkward.

Why do u hate Faber so much :rofl:

North reminds me of Bryce Harper a bit. Super passionate and deep in his beliefs.

He's not a bad guy, I just find him really annoying. Maybe I do hate him a little bit :lol: . I'm a Dominic Cruz fan so that helps to not like him. Plus he was trying to talk trash to Cruz saying he has a dumb widow's peak and his hair looks dumb with gel in it. Like really, that's the best you got? As a person that also has a widow's peak I took offense to that lame insult.

He's not a bad guy, I just find him really annoying. Maybe I do hate him a little bit :lol: . I'm a Dominic Cruz fan so that helps to not like him. Plus he was trying to talk trash to Cruz saying he has a dumb widow's peak and his hair looks dumb with gel in it. Like really, that's the best you got? As a person that also has a widow's peak I took offense to that lame insult.

Hahahaha, fair enough.

I like Faber, doesn't seem to have any real beef with anyone that's currently in the game and most fighters in other weight classes seem to like him.

Back
Top Bottom